Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also donal trump will attack the Sizzler chain of American style family restaurants over hiring Hispanics.

So sayeth the wise ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Trump will be impeached and there will be a several day standoff at Trump Tower between feds and his private security detail. He offs himself by ODing on stimulants before capture

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

DrPossum posted:

Trump will be impeached and there will be a several day standoff at Trump Tower between feds and his private security detail. He offs himself by ODing on stimulants before capture

Will the tower cam be left on accidentally and rolling live on network tv?! :q:

Also stimulants? Who kills themselves with uppers hahaha

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

trump will not be as bad as people think

I mean he's already about as bad as expected and his GOP is worse, so I think you're wrong.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*licks you*

holy gently caress ya are salty

salt league

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean unless you're a billionaire I can't really see how you would think that his appointments would be a positive, and the first day of the new Congress is already a trash fire.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i like mad dog and carson and that he got mcmanon's wife too and the exxon mobile guy has experience commanding mercs

and i liked that trump was like "lol congress ur not getting rid of ethics"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lots of marines too!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i predict loads of mercs imo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I think Tillerson is absolutely qualified to be SOS, but I really don't like hiring an oil CEO to handle our foreign policy. Hopefully he does the right thing and divests his $200 million+ in XOM shares before he's confirmed so he pays capital gains tax rather than getting an $80 million payday.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

I like reading this like it were a history footnote, owns really

I have no attachment, so I don't get why people would because all of it is ephemeral and fluid. Time and Death have had an affair for the eons.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

I think Tillerson is absolutely qualified to be SOS, but I really don't like hiring an oil CEO to handle our foreign policy. Hopefully he does the right thing and divests his $200 million+ in XOM shares before he's confirmed so he pays capital gains tax rather than getting an $80 million payday.

i was excited for a moment thinking that xom was what blackwater was calling itsself these days

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i want mercs with fighter jets

a mercenary fighter squadron!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i would love to work for a mercenary fighter squadron plotting missions and looking worried in the command center drinking tea with brandy while the pilots are off on a mission

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
that would be unironically awesome, i want to put my tactical and strategic acumen to the test irl

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we buy like 36 F-16s that are being replaced with F-35s, fix em up real nice, repair them etc and like episode one of the anime will be in midas rey in the middle of the action

[Cold Open]
ssoshshsohzohzzhooooooo two of the pilots, both girls, are flying over shitholeastan at night on a routine air interdiction mission, flying around looking for trucks etc to bomb, when suddenly something suprising happens and :O one of the planes is hit kablammo and 1lt Kou "Tiger" Seto ejects, her wingman, 2lt Akari "Blonde" Izumi shouts incoherently into the radio.

[Intro]
*fighter jets 'n fanservice*

[Act 1]
Baloogan-san is calmly sipping his hot tea in the darkened, mostly deserted command center. On the computers around him lots of blinky lights blink etc. He isn't paying any attention to the blinky lights, his entire focus is on his tea. The radio crackles to life! Its Izumi-chan! shouting about Seto being shot down!!!!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

we buy like 36 F-16s that are being replaced with F-35s, fix em up real nice, repair them etc and like episode one of the anime will be in midas rey in the middle of the action

[Cold Open]
ssoshshsohzohzzhooooooo two of the pilots, both girls, are flying over shitholeastan at night on a routine air interdiction mission, flying around looking for trucks etc to bomb, when suddenly something suprising happens and :O one of the planes is hit kablammo and 1lt Kou "Tiger" Seto ejects, her wingman, 2lt Akari "Blonde" Izumi shouts incoherently into the radio.

[Intro]

[Act 1]
Baloogan-san is calmly sipping his hot tea in the darkened, mostly deserted command center. On the computers around him lots of blinky lights blink etc. He isn't paying any attention to the blinky lights, his entire focus is on his tea. The radio crackles to life! Its Izumi-chan! shouting about Seto being shot down!!!!!!

e: dragon-well tea is my favorite.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Mariana Horchata posted:

Will the tower cam be left on accidentally and rolling live on network tv?! :q:

Also stimulants? Who kills themselves with uppers hahaha

it's what he had on hand by the bucketful

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

[Cold Open]

[Intro]

[Act 1]

fk yea m8, follow ur dream!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fTEGag00og

:captainpop:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

*baloogan, aka peckerwood actual, ctrl- f's search and rescue in the cold war thread furiously

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

trump will not be as bad as people think

At first, but then all of a sudden ten time worse

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i like mad dog and carson and that he got mcmanon's wife too and the exxon mobile guy has experience commanding mercs

and i liked that trump was like "lol congress ur not getting rid of ethics"

Ben "I acknowledge that I am utterly unqualified and incompetent but feel compelled to accept your offer" Carson

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The guy who was Leeroy Jenkins wins an elected office

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Fish Of Doom posted:

I would be shocked if we got to 2020 without a Trump sex scandal, whether it's with his daughter or some white house intern or Russian call girls or whatever.

and in a shocking twist American liberals have a remarkable epiphany around the notion that a president loving an intern in the oval office is actually a bad thing again

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Democratic Party renamed "Gaywalkers"

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

[Cold Open]

[Intro]

[Act 1]

balooganime

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

Ben "I acknowledge that I am utterly unqualified and incompetent but feel compelled to accept your offer" Carson

a bit shocked at a political guy being honest for once?

thats why i love him, he straight out said that.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

ScrubLeague posted:

Hopefully he does the right thing and divests his $200 million+ in XOM shares before he's confirmed so he pays capital gains tax rather than getting an $80 million payday.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fish Of Doom posted:

I would be shocked if we got to 2020 without a Trump sex scandal, whether it's with his daughter or some white house intern or Russian call girls or whatever.

He will get caught whoring with duterte during a state visit bonus points if he gets caught with drugs and/or a trans woman.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump absolutely will use a nuclear weapon.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Baloogan posted:

TAC nuke probably on Raqqa or a big column of ISIS fighters for highway of death II: the nukening

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm thinking Iran closes off aden and persian gulf with mines, sinks a bunch of ships, damages one of ours and trump overreacts and blasts bandar abbas

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
iran - saudi's proxy war might expand into a limited conflict at sea

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Baloogan posted:

iran - saudi's proxy war might expand into a limited conflict at sea

The one day war: The Saudi navy sails out panics upon contact with the enemy sinks and scuttles own fleet.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Baloogan posted:

at least we'll die laughing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
USA Taxpayers shell out at least $50,000 for Trump Admin to hire Grant Funk Railroad to play the inauguration, blissfully unaware that it's actually just a Civil War themed cover band pulling one over on the Donald. Mike Huckabee grovels before Trump for the chance to play guitar on stage with them, he doesn't ever get a response.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Trump totally blindsides Saudi Arabia by recognising the Houthi government in Yemen when oil gets over $65 per barrel and their pants making GBS threads rage is meaningless

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Trump and Putin will expand Siberia's southern border in a joint attack on China.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
Direct action and blockades will disrupt Trump's inauguration parade route causing the parade to be largely skipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
someone will hack donald trump's twitter account and cause an international incident by shitposting

• Locked thread