Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I guess which thread you should post Houthi-related stuff in depends on whether you think the Houthis' stated justification for their actions is a real justification, or made up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Flyinglemur posted:

He lost his clearance not long after that. All he had to do was not stand outside the Commander's office screaming about STS2 Flyinglemur and no one would have known

Wait, what did it turn out he had been doing?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ah.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

FrozenVent posted:

There you go thatís all you need to know about radio.

Great. What's impedance?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Elendil004 posted:

Lol whats 4D Photogrammetry?

I dunno, what's a 4D photogrammetry with you?

e: :69snypa:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Nick Soapdish posted:

Website best used with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Netscape

There we go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

FrozenVent posted:

Iíve only been to Baltimore a handful of times, but one of those times was the only time in my career I had to take the conn away from a harbour pilot. Make of that what you will.

It's sounds like that's the abridged version of the story.