Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Another thing they may try to do is convince her to change her address from where she lives, if it's a high cost of living zip code, to wherever she gets activated, especially if it is camp lejeune. Do not fall for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Cool, thanks for the help. I figured itís all the same between branches considering itís governed by the JTR, but Iíve gotten used to nice things in the AF, and wasnít sure if this was another instance of the USMC eating their own.

Sucks for her, because itís not even a cool TDY. Sheís going to like Jacksonville or somewhere to do admin stuff or something. Another instance of never letting your command know youíre good at stuff I guess.

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Semper

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

post, av, poster name

loving brilliant

SMEGMA_MAIL
May 4, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

ded posted:

post, av, poster name

loving brilliant

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

+

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

I live in Jacksonville and found one of these in my bushes. Did it fall out of one of y'all's ospreys? Anyone missing one?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

gently caress, that would look great on my 'random mil poo poo' bench. I wish I had a gift bush.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Well I think something on it's product page might explain what it was doing in my bushes. The gently caress are you marines getting up to??

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Slugworth posted:

I live in Jacksonville and found one of these in my bushes. Did it fall out of one of y'all's ospreys? Anyone missing one?

The best fix for the PRC119 was the four-foot drop, never heard of a forty-foot throw, though

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Eason the Fifth posted:

The best fix for the PRC119 was the four-foot drop, never heard of a forty-foot throw, though

Definitely was there for a good throw of an AN/GRA-39B. The SNCO that hucked it got some at home time after that. Since it was possibly meant for someone's head.

Anyway, mail me that fuckin 6 way

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Carteret posted:

Or, and hear me out, her unit may be as scummy as mine was and cut 29 day orders with a day or two in between for 4 months in a row!

Yes I knew this was hosed, but I was just ready to GTFO

Lol mine did that to me for a year straight

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Mister Speaker posted:

For a larf I went to check out their website. I haven't seen any of their hideous work in more than a decade but it's all vividly coming back, especially all the terrible corporate customer bikes commissioned for the likes of Geico, Lance Armstrong, and Snap-On tools. But lmao especially at this:

Gunny Got Divorced

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I never got those tricycle things. You get all the absolute lack of safety that you get from riding a motorcycle, but with none of the sex appeal.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

The Rat posted:

I never got those tricycle things. You get all the absolute lack of safety that you get from riding a motorcycle, but with none of the sex appeal.

They are for old people who can't physically ride a two-wheel motorcycle anymore. They are just giant mobility scooters.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

Oorah letís take this thread on another float.

McNamaras Morons
Feb 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Does anyone have that dick art book that was assembled years ago? Are there any scans of it available?

Rakekniven
Jun 4, 2000
Forum Veteran

If any non-perma'd users are also looking for a copy of military members (the dick art book) it was Hotel Kpro who printed them, at least as of last year he still has some copies for sale if you PM him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Oooooooh