Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Ambihelical Hexnut posted:

are the guys advocating stealing army stuff for beer money the same group lamenting that it sucks how you can't trust anyone to do their job right and make good decisions, or am i unfairly connecting separate factions?

You weren't there, man.

There's only one thief in the Marine Corps. Everyone else is just trying to get their poo poo back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Internet Wizard posted:

My dumb jarhead story is the time the monitor told me I should put in a humanitarian transfer request so he could station me somewhere that needed my MOS/rank but didn’t have any billets open at the moment, and then when the request was denied he sent me to 29 Palms instead which didn’t need my MOS/rank and then refused to answer phone calls from any 29 Palms phone number until he PCSd

I forget when you were in but you were a 2600, right? I'd laugh my rear end off if Crawdaddy was the monitor at the time.

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

Internet Wizard posted:

This all happened at the end of 2015 beginning of 2016

Never mind then, Crawdad was before your time. OG Radio Recon, Det 1, MARSOC. I now feel like a very old man.