Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
http://bfy.tw/9EJF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

bird food bathtub posted:

When I own my own house and can have a no-poo poo gun safe installed in it one thing I've promised myself is an AR specifically to mimic what I carried around because gently caress you I'm mostly an adult and I make my own money. Not really practical for anything but fun, will definitely need something else for hunting and the like but I don't care at all.

I'm glad I'm not the only person that has this goal. Like, I know how absolutely retarded it is yet for some reason I want to do it, just like when I was told to not enlist and not go infantry.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
gently caress me, I thought everyone made fun of infantry for going infantry, because there is nothing dumber than going infantry beside getting waivers to go infantry

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the only group gayer than medics are infantry

Medics at least have the potential of doing something related to their job while in. Cav scouts are about on par with infantry in terms of gayness

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

cav is just infantry with helicopters and horse fantasies

And a rich history of slaughtering native Americans

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

spacetoaster posted:

We get it. You like the Cav. Quit being so obvious.

Welp, time to kill myself I guess

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

new idea for avatar, feels good meme guy in class A's with a blue cord and cum all over his face with a dick slightly off-picture

Requesting this as an av please

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Zeris posted:

Can you upload a selfie

The only one I've got in my ASUs is your mom going down on me though? :shrug:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I thought she was too

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lol wtf is this thread, thank god I don't have to deal with that sort of bullshit anymore.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vahakyla posted:

Italy would be awesome for my wife, I don't mind Bragg. I will be contacting my branch manager. Thank you.

Alaska would make me do the thing in the thread topic.

Just going to burst that bubble and let you know all three of those duty stations will make you do the thread title.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Ace of Baes posted:

Saw this on my FB timeline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1753106498351062&id=1380502268944822

On one hand holy poo poo im glad im out so I don't have to deal with these dumb motherfuckers.
On the other hand it would be great to see how salty soldiers are and file EO complaints against them to make them even saltier.

LOL my poor baby shouldn't serve under someone with psychological disorders

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

Today will be the day I start asking if anyone has the new presidential picture to put up in our buildings on the 20th.

I would be the guy vandalizing all of the pictures with "grab her by the pussy"

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

They say that in the Army, the curfew's mighty fine

That's how you get a loving My Lai

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Rat posted:

Same. Contracting is rad.

Only way I'd go back in the army would be if I could get power armor or mech pilot in my contact.

gently caress you I wanted to post this first

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

Ban this sick filth.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

HCT seriously missed you bud. We need to hang out, like I just need to drive my happy rear end over to Idaho and chill with you.

gently caress that, I say PNW gippers should meet somewhere central and hang out. Beers in Leavenworth!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Made a thread to discuss getting together and having beers https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807926

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
C-RAM is cool as gently caress to watch and it would be pretty fun to watch that while high.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

you're literally retarded if you pick "that grunt poo poo" over flight medic if you have the choice

As someone who did that grunt poo poo gently caress you go flight medic you loving idiot.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

Water wet, sky blue, nobles must hang.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Flikken posted:

Hasn't it been replaced buy the 230 or the xm 25 by now?

320, but it's still the same ranges

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

TBeats posted:

The 320 underbarrel is so loving stupid.

DoktorLoken posted:

The 320 with the stock owns though. Like a modern M79.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

There is so much to hate

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

GREAT SATAN posted:

I thought you gentlemen would get a kick out of this one

Your phone needs to get charged soon

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I never did a single board. Thank god. Although I established myself as a good soldier and team leader I was injured on my first deployment and on and off profiles throughout the rest of my time in and therefore a piece of poo poo soldier unworthy of promotion past E-4.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Those guys are the worst.

Especially when I'm just trying to get my homework done. Guy, I don't care that you were in the Marines. I don't care about the dumb memes you constantly want to show me. I especially don't like the way you try to suck up to me since I am a combat vet and you aren't. I don't like fetishizing violence and war. I just want to do my loving accounting.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Aranan posted:

DA-31 for terminal leave submitted today. Holy poo poo, the end is in sight.

Don't gently caress up now

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

If it makes you feel better I'm out of the Army enjoying the good lfie

:420:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Woof Blitzer posted:

I want to see that man destroyed

I'm fairly :okpos: right now and if Kaliber can PM the name of the dude's congressman and some unit info I wouldn't mind calling and complaining.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Mike-o, my brother got emergency leave from Iraq in late 2008 after my grandfather died. He didn't make it home in time for the funeral, though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Goddamn can't even spell "went" right. I want to call bullshit but at the same time I feel like it's real.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

TBeats posted:

5 in 3-4 was pretty standard for 11b when I was in.

Same. I met one guy who went seven in seven. Six in six isn't uncommon.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

I did 5 in 3 but then again mongo grunt dumb dumb infantry. Then I got out. At least I wasn't the dumbest infantryman.

I would've but I got injured and clearly an injured soldier lacks the heart required to be promoted. I was actually told that by one of my NCOs.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mike-o posted:

gently caress that dude

Oh yeah, he's a real piece of poo poo.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

Didn't you get injured on deployment, too? Makes it even better IMO.

Yeah, injured on my first deployment, exacerbated good enough to require surgery on my second

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

It's crazy to me that any unit would allow people to run around in a discount plate carrier, especially if deployed

My mind is broken by the unprofessional lack of uniformity

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Guys if we ever get forced back in for WWIII and a gas attack comes, just shove the diazepam auto injector in my leg and leaveput a bullet in me. Better off that way.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm out of the army and arguing about distinctions between dumb army things! :hurr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I'm laughing pretty hard at the last page of posts. You guys actually give enough of a poo poo to argue over this.

gently caress the army my lazy vet rear end is out