Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

McNally posted:

Yeah gently caress you Mcnally.

This made me laugh pretty hard, well done.
[/quote]

same

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

You are being counseled for snickering while you were reviewing the previous counseling statement.

also this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MurderBot posted:

I watched Band of Brothers recently, don't you guys run up Currahee with Ross Geller on a daily basis at airborne?

realtalk he was really dang good in BoB

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

we had m-16s in iraq but a few people bought the m4 upper receivers so they could walk to the chow hall easiet

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

his movie that he made with simon pegg was great too

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

unless you're a medic or machine gunner having a pistol especially one you bought yourself is just masturbatory, for the weight that's like another 2 magazine for your rifle. Also gently caress eotechs forever they're loving garbage and I'm glad their dumb product is now tainted by that temperature scandal.

our medic company had 3 pistols

CO, XO, and one lucky PL got em of course

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the only group gayer than medics are infantry

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

cav is just infantry with helicopters and horse fantasies

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

Medics at least have the potential of doing something related to their job while in. Cav scouts are about on par with infantry in terms of gayness

I've literally put my finder in other dudes buttholes as a medic

Infantry is still gayer

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vahakyla posted:

We have a limit of 16 hours of continuous absence from EMT side before you are recycled. We had a female recycle today because they took all of her wisdom teeth out two days ago, then basically forcibly medicated the gently caress out of her, and she had to lay on the floor of the Multi-Purpose Room
Of the company (because we don't do quarters in this company). She had no option to have them pulled on a friday, or on separate days or anything. Just "gently caress you lol". It's pretty amazing.

yo what company you in

Alpha Gators represent

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vahakyla posted:

I don't know why. They just kind drag you with the unit to class room, or sometimes to day room. There are no ways to stay in your room to sleep if you need it. You'll still get into the van to go eat, stand at formation at 0330, and wait outside for everyone to be done, then get into the van to go back to company, then sit at a chair at the day room and wait for the nextdfac formation. It doesn't matter what kind of fever or sickness you have. And if it lasts more than 16 hours consecutive, it's prob recycle time anyway.

I spent my first "quarters" after spending night awake at the hospital, marching to CIF and doing stupid poo poo in this weird stupor and then then the next night had two hour ACG, then stood couople hours at the formation from 0330 until breakfast, then went to class. Our senior PSG just told me that "we don't so quarters here".

Then a month later I spent my dental surgery/narcotics "quarters" sleeping in class room floor at the EMT training building.

Others have had the same stuff. We have weekly someone all hosed up on narcotics after dental appointments bleeding onto their desk and sleeping on their chair and not functioning at the EMT lessons, and get yelled at for sleeping and buddy walked to latrine and back frequently becausr they can't stand themselves.

lol wtf

i was there in 2003 and had the time of my life

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

Lol wtf is this thread, thank god I don't have to deal with that sort of bullshit anymore.

i had a 5 day weekend when i was at fort sam for 4th of july

we got a room at la quinta and got destroyed. gave ourselves ivs in the room so we could make it to formation

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

is the hacienda still there

the handjob cinema

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dfac dumpsters it is

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vahakyla posted:

We had some really pissed off 1st LT doing AIT bedcheck as the duty watch and he was doing same poo poo in a different company the night before. So sounds like someone is on a punishment tour. It's a cruel fate chasing fireguard at night, though.

do the drill sgts still do bedcheck

we'd all strip for ladies night

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vahakyla posted:

Today I heard the dumbest thing I've heard in AIT.

There is a poo poo ton of waiting at the DFAC here like I've bitched in this thread, but today we watched when delta company took forever because they only used less than half of the serving lines in the building. Our PSG asked their's why and the dude said "it's our company policy that they have to earn the right to use all lines in the DFAC".

It's not like they were avoiding short order with fast food, they were also avoiding half of the main order lines. They literally go slow in an already jam packed DFAC. While one company is in line, no other company can proceed to the empty ones either.

I am amazed. 400 privates through 2 serving lines takes a while.

omg i forgot about that bullshit in ait

delta co always was the bitchy co

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

the dfac situation was redic when i was there too

also banging in said dfac's dumpsters

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

everyday omlettes cant help

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

cravius posted:

Alternatively the army is cool and sometimes good

*autistic screeching*

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

hahahahahahhahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahha

qtiyd

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

wahh my chain of command that i love and cherish and honor wont honor my REFRAD packet

goddamn

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Naked Bear posted:

Deployed Army is far and away better than garrison Army.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mustang posted:

You had a 2LT as an XO?

we did for a long while

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

psydude posted:

Former Marines who have joined the Army Reserve or National Guard or whatever are pretty much the worst. The general mood was there was probably a reason why the Marines let them go in the first place.

we had 2- our CO and our Motor Sgt. CO was good to lower enlisted, but a lot of the NCOs disliked her for micromanaging. Our Motor Sgt was a rad dude who had been in the military forever and had a massive chesty puller back tattoo. He loved to yell at medics for destroying humvees, but if you stuck around to actually change out your CV boot for the millionth time instead of deadlining it and leaving it to them he was cool.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

we also had a former navy cook who got out after 15 in the clinton force reduction times, then went guard to get the 5 years for more $.

She loaded her magazine upside down and backwards on nightfire lanes. She got it in there by banging it against a rock.

she was a fuckup but she did run the kitchen fine so no one really bugged her. Also she went home due to depression halfway through deployment. When we demobbed from Dix and drove home she was still stuck at Dix.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i was a medic

shut the gently caress up and start studying for that board right now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

hmm well I could be a flight medic and be a part of the biggest innovation in live saving on the battle field in past 50 years

or I could swab dicks 24/7 and tell people to change their socks

I JUST DONT KNOW

things ive done as a medic to pay for college:
-swab multiple dicks and i became very well versed in the ancient art of sticking plastic tubes in dicks
-stick a gloved lubed index finger into multiple buttholes of dudes brought in for heat cat
-frozen genital warts off a dudes dick

you dont do this poo poo on a helicopter

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

what does the finger in the butt show you as far as heatcats?

bleeding out the rear end

reach in, touch the walnut, swap your poo poo covered finger on a test and see how bad they're dehydrated

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

prostate

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Soulex posted:

I've never had that touched. That's loving weird.

my life as a medic.txt

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

brains posted:

*fun fact, the army, in its infinite wisdom, failed to include an ADSO when the yearlong F2 course first started up. so there were people literally months from ETS when they graduated, laughing all the way to the bank.

im glad when i hear about people getting theirs from the army like this

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

This is very good. It means you didn't give them a free loan. :colbert:

exactly

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

how is that possible

seems like in 04/05 every 11b was being converted to mp

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

TBeats posted:

Well MPs are p much infantry anyway.

yeah

when i was mobbing through Dix i was surprised that there were no infantry companies that I saw also mobbing. Shitload of MP's, and a fun Postal unit with the motto "First Class all the Way"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i think sometimes we should pretend to me more friendly to people wanting to join and cheer them on all through the process and just laugh at them past the point of no return for our own amusement

you feel bad for your fellow recruiters?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i was expelled from catholic high school for selling weed to a buddy, no police charges or anything

my recruiter told me to deny everything at the station. i was his last recruit before retirement so i missed a lot of bs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

my recruiter also told me to drink cranberry juice

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

so now like everyone is saying BLC it's probably not a typo. Did they change WARRORs leader course to BASIC LEADERS COURSE

we all called it warlock leadership course

you learn your marching spells there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

seriously this is bullshit