Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata

Top: Fuzzball

Bottom: Earthling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Farecoal posted:

Fluffie and Duckie

This, right here

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm glad the kitties are healthy and the wee one is taking eyedrops like a champ! they look so tiny, are they even over eight weeks? how're they adjusting to duckieland?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Master and Blaster

FluffieDuckie

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i'm glad the kitties are healthy and the wee one is taking eyedrops like a champ! they look so tiny, are they even over eight weeks? how're they adjusting to duckieland?

no we're estimating 5 weeks. they shouldn't be separated from mom but this happens all the time in rescue. usually they're found in the wild with no mom but sometimes mom dies or something

we keep them until they're around 8 weeks (2 pounds) then they get fixed and adopted

they're happy as little clams here. daughter is in charge so 4 times a day she lets them out of their giant kitty condo to run around the room while she cleans their cage then she feeds them canned food. they're eating like little pigs. the only thing i'm having to help with is eye drops and giving them scritches sometimes.

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jan 1, 2017

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slugnoid

call them mouse and puppy

Slugnoid

Marky Mark and Funkybunch

Slugnoid

Slugnoid posted:

Marky Mark and Funkybunch

i vote for this one

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Drilldo and squirt.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Doctor Suits , and Mr Scrambles.

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

drilldo squirt posted:

Drilldo and squirt.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Tenspeed & Brown Shoe

Hardcastle & McCormick

Chico & The Man

social vegan

Badonk and Adonk

Manifisto

bweebop and scoodley-doo

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

bweebop and scoodley-doo

Adorable

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

bweebop and scoodley-doo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

bweebop and scoodley-doo

death sext

Manifisto posted:

bweebop and scoodley-doo

FluffieDuckie

We have winners!

death sext

yay bweebop!

yay scoodley-doo!

:peanut:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

now we have to decide which one gets crowned with the superior name, scoodley-doo

FluffieDuckie

tuxedo is bweebop
fluffy is scoodley-doo

Bwee gained 4 ounces since he got here :catstare:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jiminy christmas, bweebop's gonna get swole. make sure and talk to your kitties about the dangers of steroids and also not to bench without a spotter.

FluffieDuckie

well they were starving when they got here and scoodley was bullying bwee out of the way when they were scarfing down food at first so i think the poor little guy had some catching up to do. now that there's food all the time he's turning into a little tank

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i told mike we have to hurry up and buy a house so i can have two cats and two dogs because those kitties omg. (i am allergic to cats and also my dog is cat reactive so this is unpossible right now.)

FluffieDuckie

yeah we keep the dogs and cats separated. when my dogs see cats in the wild they chase them but the one time i let them come into the kitty room and there were 4 baby kitties in a condo and all 4 hissed and raised their backs the dogs ran out of the room

but we don't take any chances anyway

FluffieDuckie

also my daughter and i are both allergic. we've been taking allergy shots for about 6 months now but it takes at least a year to really set in so we just load up on meds and there's a lot of sneezing and wheezing while the kitties are here

bean mom

FluffieDuckie posted:

also my daughter and i are both allergic. we've been taking allergy shots for about 6 months now but it takes at least a year to really set in so we just load up on meds and there's a lot of sneezing and wheezing while the kitties are here

you are good hooman lady

:swoon:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

FluffieDuckie posted:

tuxedo is bweebop
fluffy is scoodley-doo

Bwee gained 4 ounces since he got here :catstare:

oh my goodness

I hope those name stick

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Manifisto

it's so great those names were chosen, I'm imagining someone calling them in for dinner and the neighborhood thinking someone has decided to practice their scatting

FluffieDuckie posted:

:smith::hf::smith: yeah shots are surprisingly effective in the long run but it does take quite a while for them to kick in

hope you've found an effective med in the interim, I always found zyrtec to be the best for me (more specifically, the much cheaper generic of zyrtec)

ty nesamdoom!

death sext

How could anyone not adopt cats named bweebop and scoodley-doo? those names plus their adorableness are going to make them an unstoppable force

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

you are the best. thank you guys <3 <3 <3 <3

i'm on allergy shots too but they haven't really kicked in yet or we'd have probably five cats by now.

bean mom

we demand more pictures of our furry babies!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pls post the cattes (no rush, we know you're busy being best cattemom)

FluffieDuckie

Sorry we discovered they have fleas and spent the last 3 hours combing them, washing them, and sanitizing everything in the house. I'll work on pictures tonight

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

oh nooooo! sorry duckie!

FluffieDuckie

It's ok. They always have something. I'm just glad it's not ringworm this time

alnilam

You're cool duckie

alnilam

I'm glad our vicious prank didn't turn you off from volunteering with rescues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

pictures!

the fluffy kitty - (scoodley-doo) is super easy to photograph and she looks like a professional model in all her shots

the tuxedo - bweebop (bwee for short) is impossible to photograph because he's black and he never ever sits still. we're going to have to work on him

babby's first box

they mastered climbing the mountain of baskets

scoody weighs 1 lb 8 oz now and bwee weighs 1 lb 11 oz. They're gaining weight like champs

• Locked thread