Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't use Facebook. What's some enlisted poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Casimir Radon posted:

I don't use Facebook. What's some enlisted poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcv9nTDoPkc

Aftermath pic in video sucks:
:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/vLsR9qX.jpg

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Jan 10, 2017

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Snoop's voice and accent killed me. It was like a pile of stupid coming out of the speakers whenever she had lines in the Wire.

Years ago, when I first watched the show, I said in TVIV that I had huge trouble deciphering what Snoop was saying. I was called a racist.

tviv.txt

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
https://i.imgur.com/Vpi8zwc.gifv

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Hell of an O-face.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMXKkAkt1_Q

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

saw them at bonnaroo 4 years ago and they were the best show at the festival

Pre-sale tickets go up today for their US tour. I saw them last time they toured here. Great show with dope lasers.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:wtc:

I'm gettin too old for this poo poo.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Naked Bear posted:

No more Thai food. My rear end.

Goddamn, my loving rear end.
D+1

My rear end in a top hat is exhausted, paralyzed.

I can't poo poo any more and yet it keeps on coming.

My life force is draining out through my anus.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I once had food poisoning from christmas dinner. Big family, so it was a big dinner.

Lot of people got raging diarrhea afterwards, the wish for death kind of diarrhea which I'm sure you have now. We blamed the pork, and threw it out.

But it wasn't the pork. And when I recovered, had big super sized helping of leftover chicken wings. Yup, it was the chicken wings.

Do not get death wish diarrhea twice in a row with literal hours in between.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

This isn't that, fortunately, but that Thai was really loving hot, more so than usual. I think that was the last of it, finally. I don't think I've ever been tired just from making GBS threads (from effort), but here I am.

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jan 10, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Eat some yogurt man

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

That's a good idea, yeah. The ice cream helped, too.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Thai tea is the poo poo and not just because it's like half condensed milk, I can eat food that would normally make my rear end in a top hat think I was making GBS threads out burning xenomorph blood and be no worse for wear.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Well, at least when people ask him how he got that gnarly scar, he can say that he got it from a sword fight and still be technically correct.

Time Crisis Actor fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jan 10, 2017

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

Well, at least when people ask him how he got that gnarly scar, he can say that he got it from a sword fight and still be technically correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_scar

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Naked Bear posted:

This isn't that, fortunately, but that Thai was really loving hot, more so than usual. I think that was the last of it, finally. I don't think I've ever been tired just from making GBS threads (from effort), but here I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eQF0EA-tJM

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Left the map light on in my car and now the battery's totally flat. Gonna go try to jump it with a drill battery. If I don't post again, know that I died for science.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Naked Bear posted:

Left the map light on in my car and now the battery's totally flat. Gonna go try to jump it with a drill battery. If I don't post again, know that I died for science.

I'm picturing the Captain's farewell speech on Event Horizon.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'm picturing a fire.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Naked Bear posted:

Holy poo poo, god speed naked bear ghost

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Although I did jump start a tank from a HMMWV once but at least the receptacle was the same

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

The drill batteries each ran out of juice within a few minutes. Not enough to turn the engine over.

The poo poo part about this is that it wouldn't even be a problem to push start the car were I not parked in my driveway, which would require me to turn out of my spot and move it uphill to get room for it to roll. :( Probably just going to have to wait until tomorrow when I can get a friend over here. So much for Burrito Wednesday (that's not really a thing).

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
Is that a joke? I don't know what is a joke anymore :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here posted:

Although I did jump start a tank from a HMMWV once but at least the receptacle was the same

Slave cables are probably my favorite piece of BII

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Helldump Immunity posted:

Is that a joke? I don't know what is a joke anymore :(

it could happen under trump

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnWCGwB7idc

penn and tellers show is actually p. good

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I can't figure out which grammatical error I am

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

The drill batteries each ran out of juice within a few minutes. Not enough to turn the engine over.

Let's see, the 2-3 amps of your drill battery trying to do a job that takes between 300-600 amps depending on your engine...yeah. That'll happen. Hopefully you didn't toast your drill battery.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

THE PERFECT WAY TO STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

HAVE A NAVY SEAL SHOOT THEM FIRST

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol member that combat vet Marine sergeant that stood outside a school for like three days in MARPAT wearing white gloves and I think he was really just a reservist with no deployments

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Godholio posted:

Let's see, the 2-3 amps of your drill battery trying to do a job that takes between 300-600 amps depending on your engine...yeah. That'll happen. Hopefully you didn't toast your drill battery.
Nah, just trying to bring the car battery's voltage back up. They raised it 0.3V. :lol: They're fine, though. I wound up getting someone to bring their car over because I had previously jumped her car when she got stranded.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol member that combat vet Marine sergeant that stood outside a school for like three days in MARPAT wearing white gloves and I think he was really just a reservist with no deployments

Wasn't even a reservist, he got washed out as an E2 with less than a year of service.

Was still closer to being a Marine than IDR.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jan 12, 2017

Stanley Goodspeed
Dec 26, 2005
What, the feet thing?

Didn't like not a single person check who this dude was or something? He just showed up one day with a gun and everyone was like "yeah cool I guess nice gloves"

Surprised it didn't end with him being a pedo

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I :member:!

Also a federally funded program to pay people to largely do nothing all day? Sounds an awful lot like welfare 🤔

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

lol not even he just stood there like a dweeb. I never actually read into it, it's much worse than I thought lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O4Ffg0IGiU

Guess he got his 15 secs of fame taking pics with kids and shaking hands

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Stanley Goodspeed posted:

Didn't like not a single person check who this dude was or something? He just showed up one day with a gun and everyone was like "yeah cool I guess nice gloves"

Somehow nobody ever does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Godholio posted:

Somehow nobody ever does.

I think it's because people expect Marines to do stupid poo poo so it's just confirmation bias.

• Locked thread