Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

my main team was ryu, wolverine, megaman

my rear end in a top hat team was servebot, amingo, storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

If I was feeling like an utter bastard, it was Rogue, Ice Man/Spider-Man, and someone ranged. Iron Man/War Machine, Mega Man, Ruby Heart, Cable, etc. Cable was a proper bastard if you could figure him out (iirc).

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA

gently caress THE KNICKS

also dreamcast version of mvc2 was so goddamn good

if you played on saturn i hope you had the ram cart

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

buddy and I spent all night playing marvel vs capcom 2 on the Dreamcast until like 7 AM, almost 12 hours

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

all i want is a pc version with online

you can do it with dreamcast emulators but ughhhhh

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I won 85 bucks off some dudes at the original MvC at 5 bucks a game, then they jumped me outside to get it back.

They only took the 85 and left me my original 20 bucks though. I always thought that was a nice gesture.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i love og mvc so much too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxMdFMJdeYg

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
All my Dreamcast fighting was done in Soul Calibur and Power Stone.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

both of which ruled

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Power Stone loving owned

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Yo Icon, sorry for the late response, I was moving into my new apartment over the last couple of days.
Cheers for the game, got a sick hit of nostalgia when booting it up.

Man, I'd love a remastered remake of X-Com Apocalypse.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s drat good as it is, I just wish they’d had a chance to flesh out everything they’d wanted to do :(

Also, gently caress the Cult of Sirius, as always t:mad:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Sega is doing something massive supposedly

its not a Dreamcast 2 or a new mini console from people talking. Possible merger?

Yeah but for real, they should do a Dreamcast mini.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

idk, the poo poo people are doing with the OF console w/r/t mods and poo poo is fuckin nuts

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

You got to do mods at this point, most GD+ rom drives are taking a crap because they've been running in systems for going on 2 decades now, and the laser sleds and motors are hosed at this point. You pretty much have to do an SD card mod or something else similar now.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also the PSU mod is becoming necessary as well it seems

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i bought xcom 2 for switch, ill post impressions when it downloads

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its good

def looks like pc on lowest setting but wtf ever its the full xcom 2 game on a handheld

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

c&c remastered is available for preload

it's loving 25gig lmao, the originals couldn't have been more than a couple hundred meg tops

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

it's loving 25gig lmao, the originals couldn't have been more than a couple hundred meg tops

Holy poo poo. How re-mastered is it? 4K textures and ultra high poly count models or something? I don’t understand how you can make C&C 25 loving gigs. That’s.. wow.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Extreme hifi surround sound Hell March :hellyeah:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Einstein comes out of the computer and drags you into universe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Please god do RA2 next and keep Little Piece of Dune as a map, thank you

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Holy poo poo. How re-mastered is it? 4K textures and ultra high poly count models or something? I don’t understand how you can make C&C 25 loving gigs. That’s.. wow.

I'm guessing it's mostly the FMV remastering.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shooting Blanks posted:

I'm guessing it's mostly the FMV remastering.

Yes and they pulled in every FMV from every version of the game including B-roll and whatever else they could find in storage.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Fallom posted:

Yes and they pulled in every FMV from every version of the game including B-roll and whatever else they could find in storage.

That alone is worth the price of admission, gently caress yeah.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So when was No Man's Sky coming to xbox game pass? Wasn't up yet as of a few hours ago.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Not sure this was posted but the butterfinger promo FF7 Tifa Theme is now free on PSN

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA07211_00-DYNAMICTIFATHEME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkW4o5odzks

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
It's an awesome theme.

I ate two crunch bars for it :btroll:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I'm stupid excited for it. I bought the DINK version for 150 dollarydoos. I haven't bought a collectors edition of a game in over 12 years but I convinced myself it was worth it because of how much nostalgia I have for that series. I loving loooooooove Command and Conquer (except for that last game they put out and I wasn't crazy about RA3).

I started posting on the official Red Alert 2 forums when my family finally got regular access to the internet and then moved from there to some other forum that I am almost positive at least a few people here (or who were here, who knows) posted on before someone there introduced me to SA.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please god do RA2 next and keep Little Piece of Dune as a map, thank you

They've been like "no comment" about RA2 and TS, but I think based on initial sales there's no loving way they don't do it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Handsome Ralph posted:

I'm stupid excited for it. I bought the DINK version for 150 dollarydoos. I haven't bought a collectors edition of a game in over 12 years but I convinced myself it was worth it because of how much nostalgia I have for that series. I loving loooooooove Command and Conquer (except for that last game they put out and I wasn't crazy about RA3).

I started posting on the official Red Alert 2 forums when my family finally got regular access to the internet and then moved from there to some other forum that I am almost positive at least a few people here (or who were here, who knows) posted on before someone there introduced me to SA.

They've been like "no comment" about RA2 and TS, but I think based on initial sales there's no loving way they don't do it.

I want to laugh at you for it but goddamn I want a model obelisk too

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I mean it's a bougie as gently caress purchase so anyone who wants to laugh at me can do so guilt free.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah just the obelisk of light is cool af

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I just saw that they've added a feature where you can toggle between og and remastered gfx in-game, that's awesome

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

gently caress yeah C&C is totally my jam. What’s the actual release date? Because I am certainly picking this up

Edit- it says today...I have so much schoolwork to do but I am going to pick this up when i get home

Hekk fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 5, 2020

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also c+c should be out now on steam

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

No mans sky, 4 years later review

OG NMS 2016 screenshot, i was on my hecking doggos phase. bad

4 years later boston dynamics red dog has a bad time looking fo me.

I got teleported to the BALL ZONE because [REDACTED]

Welcome to the spook zone

10/10 its not the best game ever but it does try its best and i think thats neat

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

my main team was ryu, wolverine, megaman

my rear end in a top hat team was servebot, amingo, storm

Sabertooth, Ken, Captain America.

I remember one guy was trying to make it not fun with a team of Cables and just spamming his ranged attack, so my team of three Juggernauts sorted him out.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also c+c should be out now on steam

it's even better than i expected

they even recreated the EVA setup video and had it refer to the HD upgrade process

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
You want a classic bad rear end game?

Total Annihilation: Commander Pack is free on GOG right now