Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Two Finger posted:

Also the weapon pre-igniter is a complete game changer

Seriously. You can build absolutely murderous combos with that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Thanks to whoever recommended My Summer Car, that poo poo is amazing.

Haven't managed to make it to the store yet, but I flipped the van over in a field and I sank the septic truck in the lake. I'll get there someday.

Also whoever decided the vodka bottle should spawn next to the axe was a goddamn genius.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

My Summer Car update:

Made it to the store, but it was closed. Because some rear end in a top hat rear-ended me on the highway and I rolled the van over, so I spent most of the day getting drunk and trying to roll it back. Eventually the bus hit it at full speed and it landed on all four wheels.

Anyway I get to the store, waste time until the sun rises and the store opens, load up on car fluids, sausages and beer, pee on the cash register and start driving home. Promptly get lost, drive a backroad for way too long, get back on the highway.

Drive too fast, lose control, hit a tree and die. PERMA-DEAD!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I was planning to do that on my next run, but I'm yet to find the poo poo holes to stick my hose in (story of my life).

The van drives ok if you stick some firewood in the back, but somehow it clipped out of the van the second or third time I sent it into a ditch. By the time I got to the store all I had left was the two jerrycans and a lone log.

So I chucked the log at the rear end in a top hat parked in front of the store. Then I peed on his car.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Yeah I figured that out. You can get out of the wobble by tapping the breaks and downshifting... most of the time.

As to the highway, I'm super bad at navigating in this game. I wish there was an in game map.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

For some reason I find it harder to orient myself in a game than in real life.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

A game with perma-death that allows you to die by falling into a sewage tank is just loving evil.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Made it to the store with the poo poo truck (it even has a bed in the cab!).

Was driving home, saw a wrecked car, pulled over. The driver had ragdolled out but there's no first aid option so I pissed on his corpse while yelling insults at him.

Then I went to tow his car so I could sell it for scrap, and while attaching it to my poo poo truck I got run over and killed.

Finland's deadlier than Australia FFS.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

ded posted:

Steam gave me a tradeable civ 6 digital deluxe 50% off coupon if someone wants it.

:stonk: what do you want in exchange?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Man, video games are getting hosed up.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

That's downright goddamn cherry compared to this hosed up perverted poo poo.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

They still allow nazis symbols in museums, documentaries and education. They're not trying to erase the third reich from memory, they just don't want swastikas in their video games.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

:stare: that guy needs therapy and that woman needs a woman's shelter like, now.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Alright I figured I'd give you guys an update on my :finland: adventures.

As advised upthread, I drove the poo poo truck into town. On the way back, I went and grabbed a scrap car to sell for money, and hooked it up to my poo poo truck to get it back to Loppe. Except some of the hills on those dirtroads are poo poo, I might have been drinking, and uh well.

This is an odd situation, where the towing vehicle is, well, resting on the towed vehicle in such a way that the drive wheels are off the ground. No, I have no loving clue how this happened. For some reason the game had the truck and scrap car bounce off each others ever so slightly, so the truck would burp a beer case or pack of sausages out of the passenger door once in a while.

So yeah, gently caress walking home. I took advantage of the "black out drunk" mechanic, drained a crate of beer and a half, and woke up outside my house. I drove back with my tractor, which took loving forever. When I got there, it was dark as gently caress so I couldn't find the parking brake; I slept in the truck and when I woke up I had to spend ten minutes searching the bushes to find my loving tractor.

Anyway, here's my plan:

This didn't work at first, so I applied the first rule of marine salvage: Try towing in a different direction:

YES!

WAIT!!!

GOD loving DAMNIT THE PARKING BRAKE!

Anyway I drove the scrap into town, now to go back and get my shittruck out - There's poo poo to be pumped on the other side of the map. Just need to load up some decent tracks for the radio.

Bonus picture of my dude presumably driving with his dick:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

My Summer Car.

It's best not to ask too many questions.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Never preorder anything. Why is this so hard.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Your Battle Buddy posted:

Time gives me huge discounts

Patience is the ultimate discount code.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

gently caress PERMADEATH GOD drat IT

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

God. loving. drat. It.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

It's right side up and has a low range gear you have nothing to complain about

loving trees. I tried backing up but I got stuck with the back wheels above the ground. I had the moped in the back so I guess I could have just ridden home to get the tractor, but I ragequit instead.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Loot crates and kickstarter are the two new business models for video games. I'd be surprised if we ever went back to the once-and-done model of sales.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

LOL forever if EA killed the golden goose.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

When it starts supplying smoke instead of power.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I downloaded it but I haven't tried it yet because I finally got that goddamn car to start but now I can't tune it worth a poo poo so I'm gonna try towing it to the shop.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Things I've learned today:

1. Don't send your bomber in an evasive corkscrew while there's a dude on the wing fixing the engine;
2. Don't send dude on the wings without parachutes.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

I didn't realize you could lock the pilot to his position. I do that every time before a mission starts now because I finished one of the main missions, was over England and just RTBing to end the mission. One of my fuel tanks needed repairs otherwise I'd have run out of fuel, so I send my flight engineer to go fix it.

Guess who was accidentally clicked and sent out to fix the tank? :downs:

Next time just transfer fuel to the other tank.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

No it’s just as fun to play, in a very masochistic way.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

“Use a beer crate to steady the engine”  is a legit tip when installing it.

FrozenVent fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Dec 6, 2017

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Just be careful around septic tank hatches, if you fall in it's an insta-death

Also I lost my fireworks off the boat; I checked the dump but there's nothing there (I took the couch a long time ago). What gives?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

It can take a few days, just wait. If it fell into an area that doesn't insta-kill you then you may want to wade in and get them.

Does it just spawn near the light pole?

Also had the flashlight go flying off the truck at some point too, kind of eager to get that back so I can take back the night. drat Finland is some dark.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I spent like 50$ on Star Trek Online like five years ago. I was unemployed at the time so I played way too much of that game.

Worth it IMO. Haven't spent anything on an F2P game since.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

God drat it.

Finished building the car, can't tune it. Drop it off at the shop, do a shitsucking run. Cars still not ready, so I go and chop some wood. Deliver that and six bottles of moonshine.

Ran out of smokes on the way back, died of a heart attack.

gently caress this game.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLNgEfwgCYA

I sure hope the mountain lion and grizzly bear wearing collars means you can make them your animal buddies :haw:

Holy gently caress semi truck with machine gun.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

3, Blood Dragon and Primal were excellent. 4 was meh.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Why did this thread turn into lame YOSPOS?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Black Flag is awesome, and I wish they'd just gone "hey gently caress this apple and Templar bullshit, let's just start a pirate franchise"

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

So are we upgrading to Calutron Tycoon 2018, or we're trying to get the platinum trophy on this one?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

My Summer Car doesn’t have any micro transactions so play that instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

My Summer Car released an update.

It includes a racing flywheel, killer wasps, grandma and improvements to the moonshine mechanics.