Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chopstix
Nov 20, 2002

Fallout is dead to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chopstix
Nov 20, 2002

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I havent played botw in so long I could probably start a new game and have loads of fun. Maybe with the DLC

but for now I'm playing ps1 lightgun games! Got a crt, a real guncon, and a bunch of games.

Time crisis - it's time crisis and it loving rules. I use the controller on the ground to stomp for exiting cover
Time crisis: project titan - it's time crisis with some tc2 enhancements like multiple hits, combos adding life, and multi cover spots.
Elemental gearbolt - anime and incomprehensible as gently caress, but the levels and music give a very panzer dragoon vibe (if you play it with a controller it basically is...). Light rpg elements to either become stronger or increase your score, I have a lot of fun with this one
Die hard trilogy 2 - DHT 1 doesnt work with the guncon, so i grabbed this one. it's a little wack but basically an area 51 clone. decent death animations when you shoot dudes in the balls.
point blank 2 - this game is hard as poo poo to play on a smaller tv, need to get a bigger crt to really get into it.

gotta get the rest of the guncon compatible games like judge dredd before i move on to saturn, ps2, and dreamcast but i love me a quick 15-20 mins of shooting pixels as a way to unwind.

Point blank is still awesome too this day and has not had a game come close to it to this day

Chopstix
Nov 20, 2002

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

also i just bought a gaming laptop with a 3060 the day they announced steam deck and i felt ok with my purchase anyways

plays dungeon keeper like a goddamn dream

I’m in a Catch-22 situation because have the 2020, 2060rtx g14 version, and it is so loving great that I want to upgrade to the g15 3070, but it is so good already so why do I need the g15 other than the slightly bigger screen?