Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

GD_American posted:

tall order, but I trust you

hekk will back me on this, i just blast through the anime talking and work on making my dudes do 16 quintillion damage per hit while bribing the in-game senate to allow me to cheat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

if you grinded your characters in FFT or ogre battle then you owe it to yourself to play disgaia 5

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Wrong Theory posted:

Heihachi dead, so what.

Tekken 8 demo dropped on PS/Xbox/PC with 4 playable characters out of the 32 (:wow:) at launch. You get a chapter of Story Mode and a small part of Arcade Mode. Arcade mode kind of feels like SF6's Battle Hub but I can't tell if it will be online or not. Apparently you can customize the fighters quite a bit which should hopefully put Capcom and NRS in there place for their DLC outfit pricing nonsense. (If you didn't know, all of outfit 3 in SF6 costs more than the base game at $108).

Haven't played Tekken in forever so I am excited to try this one. I think last time I was playing Brian because he was a kick boxer but I really want to check out the French guy, Victor Chevalier, who seems to have taken some likeness from John Wick. Well his suit and the center axis relock gunfighting style anyway. I know nothing about this G-Corp nonsense so I will have to find the two hour deep dive on Tekken lore on Youtube before the game drops.

tekken 7 was very good if you didnt play it