Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm glad Jesus helped the sportsball teams win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Who won the match?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I really hate that one sports team.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nick Soapdish posted:

I agree but, I think we all know that third team nearby is worse by far.

Don't even get me started on those guys :rolleyes:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

I haven't watched NFL football since they blackballed Tim Tebow for loving jesus too much.

Loving Jesus is stupid as hell though.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This is when I like sports. The tricks in kids movies can work.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DoktorLoken posted:

Lots of drunk bros + Lakeview I guess? I know there have been some violent incidents with drunk Cubs fans coming from Chicago to Milwaukee for games since Miller Park is apparently Wrigley Field North to them. I’ll give the Cubs this though, Wrigley is the most incredible stadium in baseball.

Fenway you fuckman.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You ahould never gently caress a dog

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I have a loving grand riding on whether devonta freeman gets another 29 yards tonight

:frogon:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I think he lost

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

BigDave posted:

I thought Jordan started playing baseball because of a hush-hush gambling suspension from the NBA.

I’m sorry, but the documentary Space Jam makes it clear that he always wanted to give baseball a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sports