Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

"Is he dead?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Whoever's stadium booed trump deserves to win and you better believe if they don't he's gonna mouth off about it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i love my unclassy team

I also love this guy's unclassy team

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They drove right down the middle

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

AHahahaha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

To the glue factory

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bats are what got us into this whole mess

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's the story there

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1251625181581377537

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Apr 19, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No what's the unfortunate event

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

When they get divorced how will the mets act out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That was some guy named terry :shrug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah but what about Chase utley? All I know about him is he turned Mac gay

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's Larry David's manager

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

Like, we're not gonna see another Bartolo ever again. poo poo like that is what makes baseball fun to watch.

Muggsy Bogues :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm not sure football satan himself could save the browns

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Don't play lawyer ball, son

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why he get tossed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Free aaron

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Handsome Ralph posted:

Seattle's new NHL team name and uniforms were revealed.

Not the Whalers but still cool.
https://twitter.com/icethetics/status/1286332587053473793

Who was it complaining that it should be the metropolitans

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's teh arrt from

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Now when you say busted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

1 strike, 1 ball

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The cleveland browns body is a rising from the grave

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sheesh, lance not looking so bad now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

Verstappen was always a total dickhead and also a fan of racist Dutch politics but he's taken it to a new level and today exceeded that level. The sauasage curb doesn't help but walking off after that without seeing how the other guy is is pretty loving whack

Good on Danny though, glad to see him execute :)

Oh really? gently caress. Didn't know that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's loving awesome