Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

radical meme posted:

I thought the premiere of Taboo was great. If the rest is equally interesting then it will be a wonderful show. I really like Hardy; I think he can say more with a grunt and a shrug than most actors can with an entire dialogue.
I felt the same way. I think that review is way off...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

I am surprised that Brockmire is getting zero traction here because the first episode seemed pretty promising...

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

I am re-watching deadwood. My opinion, that deadwood is the greatest show of all time, remains unwavering. Those that disagree, suck cock by choice!

• Locked thread