Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
They kinda signed themselves up for it by toxxing in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thanks for the pm, namtab. I will honor anyone who wants to volunteer for their ban otherwise it's a pretty bad idea to ban good posters for shiggles in this day and age.

That's up to you, but if you're against bans (which is fair) what about some kind of probation for a week or two.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thanks for the pm, namtab. I will honor anyone who wants to volunteer for their ban otherwise it's a pretty bad idea to ban good posters for shiggles in this day and age.

Lowtax wants his $20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel like toxxes are dumb, but people should know what they're signing up for. I don't care particularly strongly either for or against the ban. Maybe just an arbitrarily determined "normie" avatar or something.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

happy (belated) new year adtrw

is this the thread for (soft) anime toxxes for 2018?

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Never mind, I found it:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844822

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
instead of getting banned they should be forced to have an av of one of the shows they didnt watch, thus always reminding them of their failure to watch it

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They should all have Namtab's current av

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I thought it was supposed to be a punishment

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

instead of getting banned they should be forced to have an av of one of the shows they didnt watch, thus always reminding them of their failure to watch it

This, and Dilbert will be contracted to make the av.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

Yeah, this is nifty

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Endorph posted:

Yeah this is way better, good thinking, endorph.

GorfZaplen posted:

This, and Dilbert will be contracted to make the av.

lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm not particularly convinced that a free new avatar constitutes a consequence for failure unless it's a really bad one.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Probate Namtab for feeling awfully strongly about this imo.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

a cartoon duck posted:

Probate Namtab for feeling awfully strongly about this imo.

He's right

ban this filth

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
hell i'd actually do a toxx if the consequence was a lovely av instead of a banning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

I'm not particularly convinced that a free new avatar constitutes a consequence for failure unless it's a really bad one.

Give everyone my avatar

• Locked thread