Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Palpek posted:

There's this new survival Conan game on Steam and it has the most detailed animated dongs ever put into a video game.

:nws:https://giphy.com/gifs/26xBzwN1hjteKcddC:nws:

I note that this action grants XP

what sort of fantastical powers can I hope to unlock by leveling up my danglesquat skill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Oh my god.

I just saw an ad for the newest COD DLC and they're adding Kevin Smith as a playable character? Seriously?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This Kevin Smith I hope

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mordja posted:

Oh my god.

I just saw an ad for the newest COD DLC and they're adding Kevin Smith as a playable character? Seriously?

You laugh but you're going to be using him as a character once they reveal that his infinite jorts allow you to carry infinite ammo.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Hey, a lot of people would pay to be able to shoot him.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Mordja posted:

Oh my god.

He was already a playable character in the last Lego Batman game so like...at least Warner Bros. ain't making him a special guest fighter for Injustice 2.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Jay Rust posted:

This Kevin Smith I hope

If only the real Kevin Smith couldn't speak

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Jay Rust posted:

This Kevin Smith I hope

Please start making games again, Suda.

Andrast posted:

A new Hope is good though

:hfive:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

Please start making games again, Suda.

:hfive:

Suda said he's directly involved with the new NMH so hopefully he follows through

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

tap my mountain posted:

If only the real Kevin Smith couldn't speak

https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/2554608773

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
"pOwns"

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Why did I have to read that.

Why did you put that there.

You're an rear end in a top hat.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I can only wish I had such an intimate relationship.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I wasn't thinking of buying a call of duty game, especially infinite warfare, but now I'm checking it out on green man gaming and it's 50% off, even the digital deluxe edition is the same price as the season pass.

should I wait for it to go lower or should I risk it?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should wait for this year's game because it might actually be good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

People have said the single-player campaign is one of the best single-player campaigns in a while. But the multiplayer is as lame as usual and no one plays it on PC anyway

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
The multiplayer I don't really care for, and the campaign looks mediocre at best, but the zombies this time around was getting to me, almost like a guilty pleasure. So I don't know whether or not I'm willing to check it out, even if it is at a discount.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

Why is that

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

In Training posted:

what are you talking about? re7 already came out a week ago.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

OK if you are a zombies mode-liker I have no frame of reference to help you with

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Mordja posted:

Oh my god.

Getting to kill virtual versions of annoying pop culture personalities is the one upside of this awful, awful trend.

See also: the Burches in Saints Row 4.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I can't wait for that crowdfunded Jay and Silent Bob game, that's sure to be a delight

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/486990001947688960

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's Sledgehammer's turn aka the first studio that made a fun COD game (Advanced Warfare)

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Listening to some game soundtracks at work and I think I figured out where all the development money for Fallout 4 went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ANI6oj8p2M

Guys inventing a time machine and going back in time to pay charmingly corny country artists to sing songs about radioactive elements is probably not the most efficient use of your capital but uh I can't say I'm not impressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPzICHxXoQ

Oh come on guys stop it put some money into trying to fix some of those weird bugs or something this is getting v silly

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I really can't believe they put some of the songs from 3 back in rotation. Everyone's been sick of those songs for 8 years.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i can't believe it took him five years to come up with an awful excuse

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak posted:

I really can't believe they put some of the songs from 3 back in rotation. Everyone's been sick of those songs for 8 years.

So they're really in the game then? Geez i though the Youtube person who put the thing together messed up and threw them in. Strikes me as kinda lazy.

I'll probably buy and play the inevitable GOTY edition whenever it comes out and then goes on sale in 3 weeks

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

this is how a 10 year old boy who has never had sex would write about sex

destroy twitter

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm glad the internet doesn't say pwned anymore

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I've heard that p0wns my dick line before but I thought it was a parody of Kevin Smith, not the real thing.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
gently caress it, I bought shadow warrior 2 instead.

WOW, dodged a bullet there.

I'm glad I didn't fall for an overpriced pop culture war game.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

This is actually catchy as gently caress and now I know what I'll be listening to when we are cleansed by nuclear fire

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Monkey Fracas posted:

So they're really in the game then? Geez i though the Youtube person who put the thing together messed up and threw them in. Strikes me as kinda lazy.

I'll probably buy and play the inevitable GOTY edition whenever it comes out and then goes on sale in 3 weeks

Yeah, it sucks. I guess they wanted to pad out the new radio station so they could boast somewhere that this game has 10 MORE SONGS or whatever, but all it does is when I hear this loving thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHSHzw3W3vs

I go "oh right" and turn the radio back off.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Counterargument:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYF5KI5RnsM

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yeah that's the only song no one gets sick of, and I wouldn't complain if that's the only one they brought back.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

New Vegas, tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The New Vegas songs are so good. Johnny Guitar's more depressing tone gives me whiplash whenever it comes on though.

The game still could have used a way bigger playlist, but licensing songs is expensive I guess.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I had no clue that New Vegas added many new songs, I thought they blew their budget on Sinatra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I beat the first boss of Bloodborne and now I'm good enough with the blunderbuss that I keep getting the BOOM! and then doing the critical hit thing on the huge sewer people. I'm starting to have trouble keeping track of directions, though. I'm not very good at drawing maps. I'm mostly pumping vitality and strength at the moment when I level? I dunno.

• Locked thread