Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
One of my recent horse-girl classmates was a crazy-eyed white South African that had familial ties to former Rhodesian gentry. I'm extremely happy that I somehow avoided the drama that sticking my dick into triple-word-score would inevitably involve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: if you go to law school

Concur. Be a plumber.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

One of the best things about my undergrad was this professor who would disappear into central Asia on summer breaks and pop back up with bonkers stories, souvenirs, and the occasional new Turkish wife.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

My only positive experience with another vet in undergrad was in a National Security Policy 100ish class where the final was basically NatSec D&D. He rolled President, I was his National Security Advisor and the loudmouth armchair leftist who dominated classroom discussion was SecState.

He took great care to let State drone on for the observing professor before cutting him off with a curt "Noted. Let's bomb them." I presume the professor gave as a little of a shot about the elective as we did because we still got As after invading Vietnam, Iran and British Columbia.