Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

I honestly wish I was stoned/drunk all the time, I haven't gotten stoned in forever and I barely ever drink. I'm just a loving ball of rage pent up and it's taking it's toll on my health. I don't go blowing up on people but it's right underneath the surface and it's killing me. My fault for joining the infantry and being a young dumb idiot who wanted to "defend his country" like right after I got out of highschool and Iraq had just kicked off.

This sums it up nicely except I do get stoned and drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKK LATEX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry guys, just had to get that out

for real, tho, gently caress LaTeX

I bet you spend/spent a boatload on condoms.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

Used to, yeah. Not so much these days. :(

:glomp:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

If you haven't jacked off in a foxhole in broad daylight, you haven't lived.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

At least you knew who wanted to kill you BEFORE they started attacking you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Or you could do the intelligent thing, get out of the army and major in something other than psych :shrug:

Hahahahaha

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Casimir Radon posted:

Tell you want to bring your battle buddy blow-up doll to class with you for moral support.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

It loses all effect when the crossed out part is second..

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

gently caress yeah!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I hope they kick your rear end.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I am a DISGRACE

Lmbo

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

loving shame on you, you kraut gently caress.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Naked Bear posted:

Futurama is simultaneously one of the most brilliant and most stupid shows to ever grace our televisions. It's so loving smart and yet not above dick and fart jokes. A true masterpiece.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Trade school is hard guys.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You can have a long beard without looking homeless. It just takes a little effort and beard balm and not letting the neck hair go lower than the actual beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Veterans are the worst