Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Pictured: how a spoon is definitely held by a human hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

(2015)

Something about the third Monday of January just seems to rile him up!!

What in the hot gently caress

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

literally shoot your son

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Strontium posted:

Take It From the Tinkersons

must.... stretch.... to..... four.... panels....!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

whiteyfats posted:

I think I kinda like Phoebe and her Unicorn. :ohdear:

You should, it's good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze is either a rerun or just using this joke again. I honestly can't tell anymore.

did yuo know that nerds hate sports? lmao its true

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I for one am glad the Tinkersons are headed straight to economic ruin

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Friending became a verb in like fuckin 2006 when everyone and their mom got on facebook you stupid god drat comic

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Vargo posted:

DOUBLE DOSES OF VARGO COMICS

A silent Baldo proves that it really is just the writing that makes this a bad strip:

Curtis

This post is chock full of overwrought attempted pathos

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Every time I read a Moose & Molly strip it's like stepping into a fever dream.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This may be the worst-drawn perspective I've ever seen in this thread, and Working Daze still exists.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Aleph Null posted:

That is some sad existentialist carp, right there.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Really enjoying Intelligent Life's strong feminist character who literally only talks about her dating life

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

Most dorms have rules on when visitors (particularly opposite sex) are allowed over. No one really follows them, but she's also the RA, so who knows.

Bernice has a sworn duty to uphold her status as the most insufferable person alive

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mea Culpa posted:

Ali's House

August 26, 2016

Girl is stoned out of her loving gourd

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The manga only ended in 2010 and the good anime in 2012, so it's certainly not ancient. It's also an incredible story so I would consider it timeless :colbert:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I really like Ali's House, please continue posting it. Thank you and god bless

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

that teen gonna gently caress

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

At what point was the writing of Luann handed over to a nine-year-old, I wonder?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Julet Esqu posted:

There were two tokens, Delta and Rosa. Both were written out and the entire cast was a beautiful pearly white until enough comments were made about it that Team Evans were like, "Oh, poo poo, fine" and wrote Dez in.

The in-story reason for Delta's exit was that she went to another college. The IRL reason was that Greg thought she was boring and that there was nothing to write about her. And really, what stories are there to tell about a young black cancer survivor with a penchant for activism and social justice in this day and age?

Good thing we got Bernice, who definitely isn't the concept of boredom given human shape at all

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm sorry what

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze maeks u think.

It pisses me off so much that this fucker's wife is just him with tits and long hair

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

Working Daze is a repeat.

This has never been a geek thing you loving dipshits. Literally everyone with an instagram does this. God I hate this comic.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Alterian posted:

I really hope its some random never seen before character that's a fat, nasty, uggo and she's instantly repulsed by him and she learns a lesson that its totally OK to date someone who isn't an exact duplicate of yourself.

I hope the date is bombed and every character dies except Barry

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Kennel posted:

Speaking of which:

Nancy

Phil is 60.

This isn't a joke. This isn't anything. Guy Gilchrist is cancer.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

References are humor! Remember that time on Family Guy where they referenced a thing? LMAO!

Family Guy at least does something vaguely resembling humor. This comic is literally "I can only think about these old bands I like."

There's like this constant battle between 3 or 4 comics in this thread to determine which one is the absolute dregs of the comics page and Nancy pulled into the lead today. I'm sure Luann will do something idiotic tomorrow to tighten it back up.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Manuel Calavera posted:

Monica's Groove

This is my favorite execution of a meta joke in a comic strip I've seen in some time.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:smith:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

You do, near daily, to talk to a girl who hates you.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Strontium posted:

Dark Side of the Horse

This is very good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wow Brad's seeing a naked woman for the first time, big day for Brad

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

[BUZZWORD] =/= [PUNCHLINE]

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Baldo engaging in some subtle racial discourse I see

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I think the only explanation for literally every character in Luann is that they're all children who got turned to adults like in Big

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

it would be extremely dope if we just never posted intelligent life again after this

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Modern Nancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hMe1R8eYw

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Gilchrist's Nancy is a loving tragedy

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

All right, could someone who's been reading give us a refresher? I'm guessing Brice was the bland nice guy Marla hired after firing the guy with glasses everyone hated. I know that on general principle we're supposed to hate Marla's boss, but why exactly should he be wanting to do a favor for a guy who quit the company?

I'm pretty sure Brice was the jackoff guy who bought way into his assistant manager position. I guess he must have bailed for a manager spot at the competing store

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Today I woke up thinking, man, I really want to see Ed Kudlick's rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:drat:

• Locked thread