Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga is a Korean comic by Yang Young-soon. It's frequently strange and sometimes totally incomprehensible but usually funny. A lot of these were posted (and translated!) in a long-ago thread by Some Guy TT - I've been reposting because we could always use more crazy international comics.

New Thread Bonus: I have this one filed away with my Asaekkiga comics but it looks completely different. I don't know where it came from!

csammis fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jan 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga is surprisingly useful

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga tries to be honest (and is :nws: today)

http://i.imgur.com/wL40wCD.jpg

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

sweeperbravo posted:

So what you're saying is Ces decided to turn Rex Morgan into the last episode of Full House?

Ces isn't writing "Rex Morgan," he's writing "Judge Parker." "Rex Morgan'"s slide into childhood amnesia retconning is completely unexplained as far as I know.

Asaekkiga has no one to stop the wealthy!

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga knows that he who hesitates is lost

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga is easily distracted

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Asaekkiga probably could have thought things through a little more

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Some Guy TT, thanks for posting Mother From Another Country. It looks like it'll be a good one! I'm glad that Chief Dharma got a good sendoff.

Just like this thread, Asaekkiga can't always get what it wants

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Did the Ripley's artist trace those mice from some eastern European Diznee park? :pwn:

Asaekkiga would never cheap out on something important

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

treasureplane posted:

Lil' Abner (July 20, 1937)

Lil' Abner is betting on that old man getting killed by a bus :psyduck:

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Yes, Peter. You can't afford a car and that's why you're a terrible husband. That's exactly right.

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Slammy posted:

Archie (December, 1955, click for big)

The plants are using up the oxygen! I'm an educator! :eng101:

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Aardmania posted:

9 Chickweed Lane

Oh goddamn it I laughed at a 9 Chickweed Lane

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
That jittering "7" in 2017 is amazing

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Calaveron posted:

Peter Pan isn't even a loving nerd reference for God's sake might as well have said set phasers to stun use the force and be Some Pig

Um it's a reference to the end of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, you normal :smug:

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

Evil Mastermind posted:

Oh god I don't even want to imagine what Mordock999's reaction to this strip will be.

It's not as bad as you'd think:

Most of the rest of the comments are giving Gunther sex advice. The guy who makes up a dozen titles for every strip hadn't shown up when I looked. gently caress this community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution

For gently caress's sake Peter :ughh:

• Locked thread