Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What changes will the new ownership bring to the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Business as usual 12 7.55%
A few changes 45 28.30%
This is kind of crazy 55 34.59%
This is batfuck insane 47 29.56%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

I got UFC Fight Pass a couple of weeks ago. Any fights in the non-UFC libraries (e.g. Pride, Strikeforce) that people would recommend I watch? I've seen heaps of UFC over the past 18 months but have barely seen anything from other promotions. It can be from one of the non-MMA promotions (e.g. Glory).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Moussasi might not be able to get into the US for his fight

I know she's fighting in Halifax next, but Randa Markos probably won't either.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Brown Paper Bag posted:

I got UFC Fight Pass a couple of weeks ago. Any fights in the non-UFC libraries (e.g. Pride, Strikeforce) that people would recommend I watch? I've seen heaps of UFC over the past 18 months but have barely seen anything from other promotions. It can be from one of the non-MMA promotions (e.g. Glory).

Diaz vs Daley
Frye vs Takayama
Lawler vs Manhoef
Hendo vs Fedor

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Frye vs Takayama

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

CommonShore posted:

I know she's fighting in Halifax next, but Randa Markos probably won't either.

lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

LobsterMobster posted:

Frye vs Takayama

My band has a song dedicated to (and about) this fight.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

CommonShore posted:

Ok I typed up a February OP. It just needs a thread title. I'll post it tomorrow.

The Korean zombie comes back next month so if your thread title isn't zombie related, I think you're doing it wrong.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Moussasi might not be able to get into the US for his fight

Finally khabib has the ultimate excuse.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

The Korean zombie comes back next month so if your thread title isn't zombie related, I think you're doing it wrong.

UFC February - Dokdo, island of Korea in East Sea

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Triticum Guzzler posted:

UFC February - Dokdo, island of Corea in East Sea

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Fookin... listen to me lad. We aren't here... to take part. We're here, to take over. And unlike the island of Dokdo in East Sea, which belongs to people of Korea and will never be taken from them, we will take over.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Liancourt Rocks Discussion Thread

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

Finally khabib has the ultimate excuse.

Hahaha oh man imagine if he finally gets his title shot and gets thru camp healthy then cannot get into the country.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
And what of the spratly islands in the north Philippines sea?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

kensei posted:

Hahaha oh man imagine if he finally gets his title shot and gets thru camp healthy then cannot get into the country.

According to his twitter, he's currently training at AKA, so he's already in the country. But Russia isn't on the banned list anyway, and to the best of my knowledge he doesn't hold dual citizenship in Iran or wherever. The ban is dumb as heck, but it shouldn't impact Dagestani fighters.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

looks like one theme is winning out here. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3808221

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Eat This Glob posted:

According to his twitter, he's currently training at AKA, so he's already in the country. But Russia isn't on the banned list anyway, and to the best of my knowledge he doesn't hold dual citizenship in Iran or wherever. The ban is dumb as heck, but it shouldn't impact Dagestani fighters.

He's gonna get hurt then :lol:

It's still January, and you didn't mention TKZ in the title. Shame.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Jimmy Carr would beat Conor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

Fookin... listen to me lad. We aren't here... to take part. We're here, to take over. And unlike the island of Dokdo in East Sea, which belongs to people of Korea and will never be taken from them, we will take over.

• Locked thread