Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

In Training posted:

It would be really awesome if they did the same stuff Microsoft is doing with their backwards compatibility stuff. There are still some PS3 games I own that would be cool to play on PS4

The problem is that the PS3 has really unique architecture, so simply making a PS3 emulator isn't a viable option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Has anyone encountered this issue before? I pre-ordered Yakuza 0 the other day without any issues, and now this new preorder item with a payment issue has suddenly appeared in my download list. I verified that Sony got the money. I'm worried it will gently caress up my ability to play the game on release day.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

The characters in DA:I were also pretty terrible, especially Sera.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

ShootaBoy posted:

How often does the DLC for the Witcher 3 go on sale? I figure if I can pick some of that up it might actually get me to play the drat game.

I don't think it goes on sale often if at all, but its totally worth the full price. The DLC is basically a full game's worth of content.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Oh Snapple! posted:

How is Vermintide? 12bux makes it tempting.

Its a low budget version of left 4 dead, so if you like that you might like Vermintide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

The original protaganist was also better.