Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Recettear would own on PS4 and I'd buy it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Weekend sale seems different in EU store:

ARK for 34.99€
Dark Souls III Deluxe for 24.99€ (drat that's quite a nice price)
The Evil Within 2 24.99€
Fallout 4 GOTY 29.99€

Rest are variations or different packs of them.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

hadji murad posted:

Also play Metro in Russian with subtitles

I took this advice back in the days when I played 2033 and was spot on. Russian voice acting gave it a more depressing tone while english voices make it feel more generic.

Edit: fixed a bit late a huge spelling error but then it got quoted :v:

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Feb 18, 2018

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

RBA Starblade posted:

Did they ever add subtitles for the incidental dialogue?

Though either way you'll miss out on Russian Steven Blum and Boreeebeeen. :v:

I played original 2033 and then replayed it with the redux pack but I don't remember if they added these extra dialogues.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

How's the story mode on Mortal Kombat X? I own MK IX on my 360 (both collectors edition and digital) and PC because the SP was amazing and had enough challenges and unlockables to not need to rely on multiplayer.

I've seen MK X with the season pass a bunch of timed on sale but was in doubt if it's better than IX or not.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks on the MK X imput. I'll pick it up when it gets on sale just for the SP and hell, couch play.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Instant Grat posted:

Kiwami's 57% off for any scrubs who haven't already bought a steelbook

Steelbook owns. I own Yakuza 0 digital but I'm going to get a physical copy just to collect them. Same with Yakuza 6.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

I heard Ruiner was bad, but then they patched it to make it less bad. Would love for someone to confirm that because the aesthetic is extremely my poo poo.

On steam, at least by most reviews it looks like it's a good game. It seems like a hard game but I'm on the same boat with the aesthetic, I really dig it and I'll end biting sooner or later.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

I still have my free copy of Knack 2.....

Not even Sony cares about Knack 2 :haw:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

To even things out, Knack 2 will be on April's PS+ lineup.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Sounds pretty good. So if I enjoyed the three Dragon Age games, is worth spending 20 bucks on the complete edition?

It's better than any Dragon Age game, and I loved Dragon Age Origins. The DLC is great so is a wise decision to get the complete edition.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

He was asking if it was comparable to Dragon Age, I think he'll probably like it guys

Arcanum rofl

Never go full retard, even if you can in Arcanum :getin:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Samuringa posted:

In Planescape: Torment you help an alley give birth to a street :allears:

Planescape: Torment is hosed up in many ways. All of them are amazing. It also features one of the best RPG buddies you'll ever find in a videogame: a talking floaring skull with a twisted sense of humor.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

palecur posted:

How the hell is Nordom not the best RPG buddy you'll ever find in a videogame Guillermus

I like Morte, but being honest, I didn't give that walking tv a proper shot. Now I need to install, patch and play it again!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Mr. Fortitude posted:

You don't have the Enhanced Edition which removes the middleman of patching?

Old GOG release and a bunch of patches, mostly for higher resolutions but yeah, I should get enhanced and avoid patching.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lots of people will come here saying that BB is overrated and a few months later they give it a proper shot and they become Bloodborne Boyz and hunt down nay-sayers.

It's the natural curse of things, Bloodborne grants us eyes on the inside.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Did you not see the bucket on my head!?

They can't see because they have a boot right over their slimy heads.

Get ready lads, summon a confederate buddy and crush these vermin.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Your Computer posted:

Still wondering if it would be less of a pain to just buy the GOTY edition outright if I'm gonna have to buy the DLC anyway. I've never been into multiplayer (in the soulsborne games or otherwise) so I'm not sure how long I'll have the PS+ subscription for and if I understand it correctly I won't be able to play the free games anymore once it runs out right?

I got the GOTY edition on disc (came with my console) and got it again on the first good sale so I can keep my disc on the case. And for those wondering, saves between disc and digital work for EU copies (mines did at least).

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

That's really lovely. In EU both "complete" editions disc/digital are called GOTY so they may share the same SKU.

It's going to suck for me with Nioh since I own launch disc plus season pass and I want to get the complete on disc...

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

irlZaphod posted:

On a related note, I bought Yakuza Kiwami a few weeks ago, and when I got home I realised I had already bought it.

I'm not buying any more PS4 games until I finish something.

This happened to me many times when buying game bundles on PC. Also, years ago, I almost purchased the same game for my 360 twice, in the same week and in the same store.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Nice to see GMG working on PS4 deals already. At least in EU, every PS4 game on GMG is "coming soon" so I hope we start getting alternatives for PSN.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Titan Quest is a cool ARPG. If they port it to PS4 as good as Blizzard did with Diablo 3, it'll handle well with a controller. I just hope that some day we get Grim Dawn too.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Question regarding BioShock collection: Does it include all the DLC released? Like Minerva's Den and Infinite's ones.

I'd like to get Monopoly for PS4 because I hate dusting off my Wii just for that, wich is the pack/version to get? There are a bunch like Monopoly Deal, fun pack, Plus... and I don't know which one. There's also Hasbro Family Fun pack :psyduck:

So far I'm getting Sleeping Dogs and maybe snag a monopoly game to play with my wife and my inner Mortal Kombat nerd is telling me to get XL as I really really liked MK9 on my 360.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll scratch my wallet a bit for MK XL as soon as I get paid in a few days. Sleeping Dogs is a no brainer.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Aardark posted:

Works fine for me. Based on your avatar, I'ma assume you have anime virus.

You know, the PS4 is pretty anime already so we all have that virus.

Now let me keep typing on my boob mousepad :haw:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

How good/bad/awful is ZOMBI for 5€?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks, I'll stay away as I played (and enjoyed) Dying Light on PC already.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

univbee posted:

Flash sale is going up.

Is that for NA only? I can't see other sale aside from the double discount on EU store.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Akuma posted:

The PS4 has hit critical mass of lovely shovelware and exceedingly low barriers to entry.

It's getting there but the Xbox 360 indie games (now shut down) was peak garbage.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

At least it's not Steam yet

No way Sony can pull a Valve. The amount of garbage that fills up steam nowadays is staggering. I used to look the weekly sales on mondays years ago, now is imposible to filter out all that poo poo. Not that Sony isn't trying but luckily for us, there aren't as many poo poo devs for consoles as for PC.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I kind of want a big sale on that JoJo's game but base price is still quite high (69.99€ in spain at least).

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

GoneRampant posted:

For whoever was looking for the Jojo game to go down, Eyes of Heaven got a hefty price cut down to 15 euro.

Anyway, it looks like Persona 3 Portable is going to be on sale too. It has the whole "Special offer price valid from 25-04-2018 to 23:59pm GMT 09-05-2018" text over the description, but ATM it doesn't actually have a price cut. At least most of the other Persona games (barring Persona 2) have gotten slashed in price- Persona 1 is down to 3 euro, Persona 3 FES is 4, and DAN is 8. Also regarding Persona, 5's Ultimate Edition (which comes with about fifty euros extra worth of costumes and Personas) is just five quid more than the base game.

That one looking after JoJo's was me! 15€ is a nice price, thanks for the heads up, going to check it out as soon as I get to home.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I hope it's a typo for Doom 2 because who the gently caress wants another Rage.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The thing is that is more likely to try shove another Rage game after the good reviews with Doom. Thing is, I preordered Doom and in no loving way I'm doing the same with Rage 2 like with the first.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

univbee posted:

Anyone who likes their PES, it's that time when the game's price drops to a pittance in Europe.

https://twitter.com/KONAMIFR/status/999243844536471552

For reference I think the cheapest it gets in the Americas is like $30 USD on sale and this is like $12, and will give you extra language options including commentary over the Americas version.

For that price, and the reddit patch is a good purchase to be honest.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Black King Conga posted:

Any goon opinions on Diablo 3? I see it's on sale and am quite tempted at the price.

I also saw the Division is on a deep discount as well, did that game improve? Heard it was quite mediocre when it first came out.

Diablo 3 on PS4 is awesome. As someone that dumped over 1500 hours on PC, I prefer to play it on PS4 now that it has the same seasons and stuff that on PC. It's a solid purchase.

I only started to play The División last december with patch 1.8, but veterans say that the game improved a lot. I did play a few free weekends on its early days and didn't click for me and now I've put over 400 hour on it and more to come until at least TD2 comes out. If you get it and plan on playing with people, get the gold version because the DLC adds quite a lot (and good) content.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Anyone tried Titan Quest on PS4? I added it to my wishlist but I want to know if it handles as well as Diablo 3.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Can someone sell me on Bloodstained? Looks like an old Castlevania and is cheap.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is also on my radar but never played the old one. Is it hard as hell? I'm not great with platforming if they are close to SMB fuckery.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

the kind that comes from dead cats, like that one goon posted

"A turd coming from a dead cat's rear end."

Truly one of the best sentences I've ever read in SomethingAwful dot com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The mistake Call of Duty games make is not being Titanfall.

Not emptyquoting but this.