Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

It's not even the worst FFXIII game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derra
Dec 29, 2012
Not even sure why I'm asking but if I enjoyed P4DAN the two new games are worth getting?

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Nail Rat posted:

No love for the PSP Go or the PS TV it seems.

Even without those edge cases the Vita isn't on that list?

Edit got me thats the parody account right

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Caphi posted:

They may choose to have the PS5 reject PS4 games that are not certified just to fully cover their asses, but to me it sounds more like "we will not support this" than "the system will not play this." Support doesn't mean it won't work, it means that if some game runs into a weird edge case with the PS5's emulation, they aren't responsible because they didn't promise you anything. They're just choosing to make that guarantee for the most valuable games for the testing and fixing work, and for future games they can just add it to PS4 certification and the developers will do it case by case.

There was a Whitelist on the Vita for PS1 classics so I doubt this.