Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

SectumSempra posted:

Luckily this year christmas got of without a hitch, so things went well for both companies i guess

Every year for the past two years Remote Play has stopped working after the 24th for me until I get back home. It's kind of annoying. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

So much value I can't even put them all in the cart at once! :v:

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Knack this poo poo off

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Enough of this sing-song miku bullshit, where da deals at?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

I sent my physical copy of 2025 to a goon so he could play with friends. Filled the case with giant plastic ants and gave him a mini laser pistol that made noise. :3:

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

Looks like they're doing a promo on PSN where if you buy one year of PS+ at full price (through PS Store) you get an extra 3 months free, plus 3 months of Showtime through Vue for first time Showtime subscribers. Runs through March 31.

What region? Got a link or something? I dug through the last couple emails and the store, didn't see anything about this.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Thanks!

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Ometeotl posted:

It was a F2P game that no one was hyped for so they decided to make it into a paid game because ???

Well you know the answer now: ??? = Sony pays Jaffe per PSN+ download and he makes :10bux: instead of :zerobux:

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

...! posted:

That's not true at all and it's the only game/demo I'm aware of that you absolutely cannot redownload even if it's already in your download list. That's why people are selling used PS4s with PT on them for thousands of dollars.

Someone figured out how to do it with a proxy awhile back:

http://wololo.net/2016/04/10/how-to-redownload-p-t-silent-hills/

Works as of Feb. 15th if the comments can be believed. You obviously have to have already had it in your library.

edit: I should read the whole post, hah. But yeah, this is the pkg thing he was talking about.

Obsurveyor fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 18, 2017

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

Gravity Rush 2 is 50% off in the EU sale now.

US sale mostly got games they've already given us or been on sale a billion times. :(

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

...! posted:

I thought it was really odd that in an Only on PlayStation sale, they completely left out Demon's Souls and Bloodborne. I was really wanting to replay Demon's. Maybe they're holding those games back for a flash sale tomorrow.

Yeah! I'd love to pick up Demon's Souls digital.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Volfogg posted:

Also, Power Stone Collection is on sale for $3 too. Everyone should pick that up if you have something to play it on and friends.

ftfy

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

RBA Starblade posted:

Are there any sales on PS+? I need to renew next month.

https://www.amazon.com/1-Year-PlayStation-Plus-Membership-Digital/dp/B004RMK5QG

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Is that legit? I thought they said they'd knockoff the different stuff for different regions thing?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Ignis posted:

It is good (if you like anime)

(if you hate anime i imagine this must be sale hell)

Wasn't the very last sale anime??

What is Sony's agenda with anime!?

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

Wait Code Veronica is just the PS2 version, not a proper port like the PS3 one?

homeless snail posted:

Nah, Code Veronica had a native 360/PS3 version

I bet the 360 version would be easier to port to PS4 than the PS3.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

strategery posted:

I like how this is the SECOND time Bloodborne GOTY has been on sale, but I cant buy it because I lown it and it is "unavailable" for me and the DLC is not discounted at all at $20. Cool.

DLC was $8 when I saw it last on sale. Still kicking myself for not buying it, especially because I thought I did, so I just forgot to before it was over.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

I struggled with some of the (rare) action parts because it won't let you invert your controls :saddowns:

I think the Xbox 360 version might have inverted them automatically if you had that as a system setting because I don't recall any problems playing it and I use inverted. I think I might play some this weekend, it's been a long time.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

cubicle gangster posted:

Is the playstation store website down for anyone else? since last night it gets stuck on 'loading' for me. tried on my phone, home laptop and work pc.

Worked fine for me, just picked up the PS+ stuff.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Box of Frogs posted:

There wasn't a new episode in the US this week due to Memorial Day

That was last week. There was a new episode this week.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Awesome! posted:

i like doing the raids and laughing when people cant jump on things

Yeah, some people just hate fun.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Skwirl posted:

This last page has made it very clear why Sony run's that "$15 if you spend $100" deal pretty regularly.

It's typically a "save $100" deal for me. :kiddo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

LawfulWaffle posted:

"Get $45 worth of value for $30" isn't a crazy thought.

It's more like $35 for $30. The other $10 comes from the $70 already spent.