Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

That TNA purge was absolutely glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Edit: I said something here but since I'm only 99% certain of the future of the other thread, I withdraw it.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 22, 2017

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Alright.

I was sad that my one contribution to creative never saw the light of day.
That contribution. A stable consisting of Fatu, Vampiro, Kurgan and Mike Quackenbush devoted to the worship of...

Deee-lite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzoEK545j64
(May the groove be in the hearts of us all)

This isn't 100% my idea though. I wanted it to be Belinda Carlisle, but the rest of the team felt that was a little too esoteric.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Alright I have to ask.

Matt Hardy.
As Matanza.
When you have Jeff Cobb.
In the same promotion.
In the same stable.

I'm not chiding the decision, I am just curious as to the thought process behind it.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Which one is Sex Ferguson, Anderson or Gallows?

• Locked thread