Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/815205007775662080

good luck lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

The Management posted:

How do you guys have his gross chat logs?

I think they're coming from this person on kiwifarms.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay.23467/page-90#post-1976682

quote:

I'm the friend who was """with""" Shmorky at age 16. We were just friends first and it didn't get weird until I was of age -- however he RPd three-ways with an imaginary 7 year old named Darla (which just looked like his klurf OC but wearing a dress and a flower). He tried to make me RP changing his diaper and EATING HIS POOP. EATING. HIS. POOP.
He cheated on his fiancé with me and I noticed he did a similar piece of art for both of us where Me and Her were drawn as adults disciplining the child Shmorky.
I had thousand of his degenerate RP chat logs but they're long gone. I wanted his approval so bad that I never told him to stop. His favorite RP was "Bath Time", where one of us was a child and one of us was an adult bathing the child and he would have the adult molest the child. After the adult changed the diaper and ate the baby's poop, of course.
If he wanted to be a child, it was largely so that he could look at children sexually guilt-free as well as just general man-childishness taken to an autistic extreme.
I ditched Shmorky after I realized he had a fiancée and was using me to secretly fulfil his pedo fantasies. Also he didn't care at all when I attempted suicide after my family found out I was "dating" a 34 year old pedophile.

There are more chat excerpts on page 91.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Lareine posted:

I hereby officially petition that the word "Retard' get taken off the probatable slur list.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Lowtax posted:

Okay, this is from Kiwifarms. This kind of material is the type of poo poo WE should be producing here. This is the kind of poo poo we USED to produce here until groupthink and PC bullshit took over because I got tired of dealing with with crud.

This is funny. This is good. This is also sad that WE should be the forums coming up with stuff like this and dumping on shmorky, but folks are too afraid of being banned or whatever. Humor should be coming before the worries of "oh what will tumblr think of this???" and I plan on making some clear changes around here regarding this, and they will be very good at that aspect of the scenario.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

*Looks into the mirror at midnight*

"Dirty Diaper Daisy. Dirty Diaper Daisy. Dirty Diaper Daisy!"

A shadow coalesces behind me, forming a lumpy man thing wearing a yarn wig. As his doughy, piss-moistened hands close around my neck I can hear him muttering the last sentence I will ever hear in a squeaky cartoon voice.

"I'm going to kill you, and do a very good job in that aspect of the scenario."

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

LOL genesplicer is so out of touch about what is going on with the forums he just gave some one a day probation for saying tranny

He might have just forgotten. He is pretty old ya' know.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I have a question about that. a mod is giving the liberal tears thread in CSPAM poo poo because sometimes it talks about other boards (D&D) and this thread. can the rules here apply in c-spam too? or is it just GBS?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797270&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=412

here is one of his latest posts.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Among other reasons? This isn't GBS-lite, and when this thread isn't on target it frequently veers off in directions that are annoying at best, and downright lovely at worst, which is why I've had to come in here twice recently to tell people to knock it off. That I haven't gassed it yet demonstrates both my patience, and attitude that though I think most of what you idiots go on about is needless, unfunny whining, nevertheless enough of it (though just barely at this point) falls roughly within the bounds of what CSPAM exists for. If you want to make bad, often vindictive, and usually pretty petty jokes about other parts of the forums, this is not the place for it.

I'd also like to hear a response to this. I like to read that thread, but it always feels like it's under threat of being closed.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

CharlestonJew posted:

"demonstrates my patience" whoo look out boys we're dealing with a regular mahatma ghandi here

Please don't taunt him. It's only by his grace and kindness are we allowed to post in CSPAM.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

wisdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Robot Randy posted:

someone needs to go through the thread and collect all the photoshops

Here's mine.