Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I ai'nt loving around here.

When people say "h t t p".. I want to sit there smugly knowing exactly what it means

When people ask me if my javascript is strong - I'll say "I'll show you strength", then kick them in the balls and then have a threesome with their girlfriend and their mother

When people ask me if my security certificate is up to date.. I won't just look at them without a clue in the world.. I'll honestly be able to say "yes" because I will be an efficient mother and girlfriend fucker who gets poo poo done ahead of schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

echinopsis posted:

When people say "h t t p".. I want to sit there smugly knowing exactly what it means

When people ask me if my javascript is strong - I'll say "I'll show you strength", then kick them in the balls and then have a threesome with their girlfriend and their mother

When people ask me if my security certificate is up to date.. I won't just look at them without a clue in the world.. I'll honestly be able to say "yes" because I will be an efficient mother and girlfriend fucker who gets poo poo done ahead of schedule.

Step 1: get banned

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

step two: dont gently caress anyone

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

step three: update your e/n thread, mate

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hypertext transfer protocol hth

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

echinopsis posted:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

echinopsis posted:

brother all this looks like a lot of sex and not a lot of computers and i really don't want to break it to you but...

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk where youre getting this sex idea from

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

I was going to secret buy this for you but when you crop it down to 150x150 it loses a lot of the fun.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

mrs. echinopsis posted:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I was going to secret buy this for you but when you crop it down to 150x150 it loses a lot of the fun.

hmm might have to save it for next time
cheers mate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
also how did you know i was a fan of that blue pill

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

The Red Pill really opened my eyes to entire worlds of oppression so institutionalized people can barely believe it is a real thing.

• Locked thread