Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

I love me some Harvest Moon.

But wow this is a lot of Harvest Moon all at once.

Here's hoping you don't overdose on farming! :ohdear:

I just hope they're not all going to be named Pubert. But boy is that an all-star cast. Travis, SkippyGranola and YamiNoSenshi? Hoo boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

RF4's the only Pubert. The other two will be upbeat go-getters named Best. Because you need to be Best to save The Worst.

Ah, good. That neatly sidesteps the 'Who's on first' confusion.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gotta give this game credit for letting you water things with a watering can in a realistic 'just pour it all over the field' instead of just one square at a time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wow you guys were really in sync in the Wooly massacre video.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Not sure what you guys were so miffed about at the end. Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2 has been out for over a decade now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

CptWedgie posted:

though I could at least understand Ventuswill

Same here, with all those animes about monstergirls now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Man, now that the whole level thing is sinking in I can't help but wish the game would get ridiculous at the end. You start off growing turnips and potatoes and by the end you're some kind of Old One farmer, planting wool in the ground and growing furnaces and gemstones, cooking bizarre meals like Klein bottle riceballs and other off the wall poo poo like that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AltaBrown posted:

Highwang Travis, you were thinking of the cloaca, which is what birds and reptiles have. It's, uh, not really something you'd name a character after, let alone a bachelorette.

Maybe they're thinking of the word 'clerical'

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

Small RF4 update: Travis told me he won't be able to do LPs for the foreseeable future, so starting on Part 8 Skippy and Yami will be joining me for that LP as well.

That's a shame. You, Travis, and Yoshi are hilarious together. Sucks that scheduling is always so wonky.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

If Volkanon isn't a secret boss, I'm gonna be so disappointed.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Annointed posted:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but for some reason I can't seem to be able to watch any of your videos. When I click the links from the SA threads or from your YouTube channel it either redirects back to the main site, or skips every video in your playlists. I don't even have this problem for other channels I'm subscribed to, only yours oddly enough.

All I can suggest is restarting your computer and reinstalling your browser. I used to have a problem where I'd only get the home button but none of the other options on people's channels.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AltaBrown posted:

Here, this the most effort I'm willing to put into this.

Oh, it wasn't a Jojo, but a Fullmetal instead.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So how much longer before we talk to the shady businessman and nuke Selphia?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

YamiNoSenshi posted:

We clearly do not have access to nukes. Amber is still walking around, after all.

I mean, you don't have them right now yeah.

Trying to boil pot of tea would put you in a coma, at this point.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

I DIDN'T MEAN IT NOOOOOOOO

This is what happens when you let your Rune Factory 4 hatred surge unrestrained.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Porcoline is the Chunk of the Rune Factory universe.

And are you actually going to be LPing Stardew Valley without the giant boobs mod installed? I'm shocked! I'm not. Just like you shouldn't be about how that exists.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ThornBrain posted:

Updates will resume next week, but I'm taking a different direction with the LPs for the next several weeks. Instead of each LP getting a new part over the course of the week, I'm going to upload a part of the same LP on Tuesday and Friday, starting with RF4 this Tuesday. The reasons are because we're pretty worn out after recording three videos, but we've also run out the Breath of the Wild backlog, so we need to keep up with that as well since it's a far more popular LP. We're also near the ends of Story of Seasons and Animal Parade's LPs, only 5-7 parts for either. Working on each of these LPs in chunks is better for us. It'll be one less video per week for this thread, but it's not going anywhere. Another couple months and it'll just be down to RF4, and then Stardew Valley will begin sometime after.

Well uh, good on you. This is already more of a complication than I'd be able to deal with so props on you for sorting things out.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm still stunned at how far into this game Skippy got, considering how much he despises nearly every character.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So I'm finally catching up on these videos and man was HM: AP #25 aptly named. Not for the Animal Parade, I wasn't looking at that but for making me realize that morning radio shock jockey is an LP aesthetic that I am all about.

That was a good loving update. And I say that without even having a screen to look at while it was playing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LordHippoman posted:

goodbye you dumb, dumb emperor.

loving incredi-lol

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

YamiNoSenshi posted:

Skippy won't sign the LP prenup, so it might be a no go.

That's odd. I would imagine him to have no issue with the proceedings as long as splitting up the guinea pigs between the two of you wasn't part of the agreement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well, I finished that act 2 RF4 episode and I can't believe how offensively bad that boss fight is. So many words upon words upon words. And you don't even go to a different environment as you whittle his health away! A terrible JRPG boss to be sure.

• Locked thread