Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

because it has the exact same mascot, skeleton with sunglasses. what gives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It looks like Free2Play Dark Souls meets Dead Rising meets whatever the japanese word is for being inspired by western punk culture. Aris makes it look kinda fun but I don't got a PS4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It looks like Free2Play Dark Souls meets Dead Rising meets whatever the japanese word is for being inspired by western punk culture. Aris makes it look kinda fun but I don't got a PS4.

"punku"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pet it Doge

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

op i just remembered this video/song first time since like high school and now watching it im spiritually rereading your whorshipful skyrim tale that (rightly so) is ambered in the goldmine. i know nothing aurally/visually compares to bethesdas masterpiece but i hope you don't hate the D. anyway you indeed have the power "to move me", so take care! sorry for derail heh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL4HSiGvk68&t=25s

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'd forgotten about this op. i ignored it at first because it's F2P. anyone played it?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's pretty fun just started today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've played about 4 or 5 hours of it and it's got a cool aesthetic and a good idea with climbing the tower but the combat is super stiff and boring and you can see at every corner where they have these 1 to 2 minute timers counting down that absolutely become 20+ hour ones that you can skip for a low low price.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I've played about 4 or 5 hours of it and it's got a cool aesthetic and a good idea with climbing the tower but the combat is super stiff and boring and you can see at every corner where they have these 1 to 2 minute timers counting down that absolutely become 20+ hour ones that you can skip for a low low price.

ehhhh

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does the game have an ending?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

White Genocide posted:

op i just remembered this video/song first time since like high school and now watching it im spiritually rereading your whorshipful skyrim tale that (rightly so) is ambered in the goldmine. i know nothing aurally/visually compares to bethesdas masterpiece but i hope you don't hate the D. anyway you indeed have the power "to move me", so take care! sorry for derail heh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL4HSiGvk68&t=25s

thanks bruh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There is a final boss at level 40 but the first thing they announced about the game was adding more levels and weapons that you can grind for

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I really want to like it cause the style and everything is cool but the gameplay and combat just isnt that gripping

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let it Doge. (Possible Let it Go parody idea as well if the video game parody doesn't work out for you. I thought about this one whilst taking a poo poo and looking at the word "Doge" in the thread title. Enjoy.)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Let it Doge. (Possible Let it Go parody idea as well if the video game parody doesn't work out for you. I thought about this one whilst taking a poo poo and looking at the word "Doge" in the thread title. Enjoy.)

I did this already.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mods.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you

Fungah!