Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Yo pmom and max kill me tonight.

Town if you don't kill pmom tonight or next game day gently caress you

Goodnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

It's because I'm so townie.

Doubtful.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##unvote
##vote PMOM

I know that I'm town, and yeah this will be the second day he's slipped through the cracks in favor of a VT.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Doubtful.

I can't come up with another reason I'm not getting dunked.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

I can't come up with another reason I'm not getting dunked.

How about your scum buddies aren't voting for you?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Well I happen to know that's not it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

Pinterest Mom posted:

Well I happen to know that's not it.

PMOM is so clever, implies that they are being bussed by their scumbros.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##unvote
##vote pmom (again)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
hi im here but im not going to vote to lynch anyone except I AM A THE BIRD :twisted:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
does that make it -6 each?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Current Day 2 Votecount - Artisinal, Hand-Crafted, Certified-Organic :c:

Pinterest Mom (6): Kashuno, chaos, Moritz, chores, Tobbs, -chores, TMM, -TMM, -Kashuno, -Tobbs, Kashuno, FL, -FL, TMM, Tobbs, FL
Tobbs Gnawed (6): Max, CPig, Murmur, -Murmur, -Max, -CPig, Kashuno, Murmur, -Kashuno, Max, PMom, Keane, stickup, FL, Slam, -FL

CCKeane (2): Moat, Sober

Tremendous Taste (1): Chic, Kashuno, -Kashuno
Kashuno (1): Taste, Murmur, -Murmur, -Taste, TMM, Taste, CPig, -Taste, -TMM
chaoslord (1): TMM, -TMM, chores

Moatillata (0): Murmur, -Murmur, PMom, Murmur, FL, Max, -FL, CPig, FL, -FL -CPig, -Murmur, -Max, -PMom
Tired Moritz (0): Slam, stickup, -Slam, CPig, -CPig, -stickup
Murmur Twin (0): Moat, Tobbs, Max, -Max, -Tobbs, -Moat
TMMadman (0): chores, Slam, -chores, Tobbs, -Slam, -Tobbs
Slamburger (0): TMM, Taste, -TMM, -Taste
Chic Trombone (0): FL, -FL
i am the bird (0): chores, -chores, chores, -chores

For The Birds: Kash, chores, PMom, CPig, Murmur, Moat, Tobbs, stickup

:h: With 19 alive it takes 10 votes to execute.
:d: Day 2 deadline: Tuesday, January 17th, ~11PM EST. That's in approximately 15 minutes from this post. Note that the deadline is ~floating~.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jan 18, 2017

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

got some chores tonight posted:

hi im here but im not going to vote to lynch anyone except I AM A THE BIRD :twisted:

but he doesn't even need to be lynched

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

freelynched

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh you mean you want to no lynch on top of that?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I'm not in a position this evening where I have a better read. I guess PMom is as good as anything else.

(NOTE: I'm driving for the next couple of hours so this is probably my last check-in for a bit)

##unvote

##vote PMom

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no id vote to lynch IF AND ONLY IF i am a the bird is freelynched

i almost said id ragequit the game if he wasnt freelynched but then i went to the gym and worked it out

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

##unvote
##vote PMom

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##unvote
##vote pmom

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

@EccoRaven IllegallySober hasnt been added to VF

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

-1, i think

if i were scum, id hammer regardless of how pmom would flip BUT I WILL NOT b/c i am standing for a cause - never dont freelynch

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, there is a lot of weird poo poo going down with the votes.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Man, there is a lot of weird poo poo going down with the votes.

:sun:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

got some chores tonight posted:

-1, i think

if i were scum, id hammer regardless of how pmom would flip BUT I WILL NOT b/c i am standing for a cause - never dont freelynch

##vote Pmom I guess? I don't think this is going to happen the way you think it will.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote
##vote pmom

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The FINAL Day 2 Votecount - Locally-Grown, Fair Trade :c:

:redhammer: Pinterest Mom (10): Kashuno, chaos, Moritz, chores, Tobbs, -chores, TMM, -TMM, -Kashuno, -Tobbs, Kashuno, FL, -FL, TMM, Tobbs, FL, Sober, Slam, Max

Tobbs Gnawed (4): Max, CPig, Murmur, -Murmur, -Max, -CPig, Kashuno, Murmur, -Kashuno, Max, PMom, Keane, stickup, FL, Slam, -FL, -Slam, -Max

CCKeane (1): Moat, Sober, -Sober
Tremendous Taste (1): Chic, Kashuno, -Kashuno
Kashuno (1): Taste, Murmur, -Murmur, -Taste, TMM, Taste, CPig, -Taste, -TMM
chaoslord (1): TMM, -TMM, chores

Moatillata (0): Murmur, -Murmur, PMom, Murmur, FL, Max, -FL, CPig, FL, -FL -CPig, -Murmur, -Max, -PMom
Tired Moritz (0): Slam, stickup, -Slam, CPig, -CPig, -stickup
Murmur Twin (0): Moat, Tobbs, Max, -Max, -Tobbs, -Moat
TMMadman (0): chores, Slam, -chores, Tobbs, -Slam, -Tobbs
Slamburger (0): TMM, Taste, -TMM, -Taste
Chic Trombone (0): FL, -FL
i am the bird (0): chores, -chores, chores, -chores

For The Birds: Kash, chores, PMom, CPig, Murmur, Moat, Tobbs, stickup - FAILED

:h: With 19 alive it took 10 votes to execute.

=========================

On the second day the expedition felt as unorganized as the first. They couldn't get enough support for any one candidate before what they believed to be the end of the day, but being as far north as they were it turned out they had precious extra sunlight to spare. They finally settled on Pinterest Mom - known by many as Achille. He was a beefy Kermish dockworker hired by the expedition to work as another digger. It was mighty fishy how votes against him kept being dispelled, but checking his soul with alignment-identifying spells confirmed that it must have been a coincidence.

:s: Pinterest Mom, Achille, Digger (town-aligned visitor), was executed day 2. :s:

Night actions! 24 hours from this post!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
i am the bird has been replaced by Somberbrero. Hooray!

====

When the sun rose, far to the northeast, the expedition awoke to find there had been, unsurprisingly, another murder. But this one was something truly shocking, a death that shook the rest of the party to their cores. Though the surprise was not in how she died, but in who it was.

Dr. Selene Pereau, Professor at Dragonschain University, one of the most prestigious colleges in Arrentia, was murdered by a crossbow bolt shot into her skull as she read at her desk. The consummate academic, she died as she lived - with research in her hands and a candle at her side. She may have been thousands of miles from her home and from civilization, dying in an inhospitable plain of salt and stone, but her life was as full and rich as anyone's. Indeed, the broader tragedy is she would never live to discover if this expedition was even worth it - her greatest achievement may have outlived her, even as it cost her her own life.

With her death, however, those still living felt a deep sense of... existential crisis. What was the point of this entire expedition, really? She hired them all, it's true, but none of them ever agreed to be murdered one by one in the night, helpless and scared and alone. They all wanted to be home, with their families and friends, beside warm fires and warmer mead, where they were safe. Many considered absconding entirely, believing this land was cursed; what of justice? What of bringing murderers their due? In this wasteland even Law has failed, save for the law of our most barbaric natures: to do whatever it takes to survive.

It took much of the day before the leaders of the expedition calmed the crowd, since how could any one trust any one else on the journey home if the murderers are left unpunished? By the time they were ready to continue hunting down traitors, much of their daylight was lost.

:s: Max, Dr. Selene Pereau, Adventurer (town-aligned beloved princess), was shot by a crossbow bolt night 2. :s:

It is now Day 3.
:h: With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to execute.
:d: Day 3 deadline: Thursday, January 19th, ~11PM EST WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 18TH, 10PM EST. That is in fewer than six hours from this post.

Good luck.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
poo poo cray what's gucchi

##vote Keane

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

poo poo cray what's gucchi

##vote Keane

Who did you watch at night?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I was actually going to vote Keane today as well.

##vote Keane

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Who did you watch at night?

I'll wait to respond yet.

Man am I glad pmom is dead.

loving gently caress max for claiming princess when actually a princess.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:rip:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote Chic

Can we all cross our fingers and hope that the votecount robot doesn't break in a new and interesting way today, please?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm not sure I understand whats happening. If Max was a princess why are we having a day phase?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Because Ecco is nice

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Why chic

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Flying Leatherman posted:

Can we all cross our fingers and hope that the votecount robot doesn't break in a new and interesting way today, please?

It already has.

:c: Handmade Day 3 Votecount - Crafted by Ecco, with Love :c:

CCKeane (2): Kashuno, TMM

Chic Trombone (1): FL

:h: 17 alive, 9 to execute.
:d: Deadline in 5 hours.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

welp, lets discuss quick. Here are my updated reads:

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Based on yesterday’s play my #1 scum pick is Fisk. Case to follow.

#2 is TM. His day 2 play didn’t contain anything too scummy to add to my case, but I feel like I had a good read going into D2 so I’m keeping him on my list.

#3 is TMM. I thought his play yesterday seemed a little more town once he started actually posting more opinions and not just poking people. Plus his Max interaction while still ??? gives him some town credit since Max flipped town and seemed to be OK with whatever happened.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Case on Fisk:

1. Contradicted himself on his PMom read without any explanation in between (about fourteen hours apart). Probably forgot his stance.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I don't think pmom or moat are scum.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Scum reads kash and maybe pmom.

2. Me-too vote on me following a one liner from TMM. Later unvoted and never followed up again.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I guess I like it more than any of the major names of late.

##vote slamburger

3. He spent most of the day talking about the bird kill, talking about Pmom's stupid mafia math posts, and posting filler. For a guy with so many posts he hasn't made a solid case on anyone. His main scum choice, Kash, is supported by this:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

##vote kashuno

Like everything he's done all game is anti town and self preserving
Then he agreed with Kash's watcher claim and dropped it. He never put out a better read on anyone else.

He is always available to put out some low-content filler posts about whatever the distracting topics are, but he never has a good stance on anything important. He is scum.

##vote Fisk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I liked my vote on Keane yesterday and I'm going to put it back there for now. Off work at 5PM PST (in a little less than three hours) so I'll do the best I can to jump in and participate then.

##vote CCKeane

• Locked thread