Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

this is a stickup posted:

but what happens if the content of their post is a flavor argument

would that be a hate crime in this scenario

Seeing as a flavor argument nailed scum in 2 previous ecco games, I'd say it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

Flavor arguments are bad and wrong and you shouldn't make them in an Ecco game where Max and Tobbs are scumbros.

FTFY

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Max posted:

Seeing as a flavor argument nailed scum in 2 previous ecco games, I'd say it's fine.

my best snooze cruise impression

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Max posted:

I'll probably just mafia dad again, which will certainly ruffle some feathers.

You can always be my mafia dad, Max.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

You can always be my mafia daddy, Max.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I swear there definitely is no way there's gonna be a ladies' alliance this time, guys.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Also Kash I love your gimmick keep it up seriously I will be mega-impressed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Kashuno posted:

We have made a choice. We will continue this game acting as the most beautiful and stunning man around, the King of All Cosmos. We know you will enjoy our mystical presence as all of us journey through the beautiful roles EccoRaven has made for us. Roles. Rolls. Please roll us your best role Ecco, we do not wish to be disappointed!

dang

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Dangit Ecco why did you make me town me and Max we're gonna be scumbros this game.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am on track to start the game by tomorrow! Probably in the afternoon, maaaaybe in the evening, gosh I hope not the night.

Hooray!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

See you all on Wednesday!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just a heads up. I am traveling and skiing from the late afternoon tomorrow until late at night on Tuesday, so I probably won't be posting much at all during D1. Don't hold it against me!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
skiing instead of staying in a warm comfy cabin, accusing people of being murderers? wtf

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone would rather play truth or dare, you know where to find me

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Just a heads up. I am traveling and skiing from the late afternoon tomorrow until late at night on Tuesday, so I probably won't be posting much at all during D1. Don't hold it against me!

This is TMM's scum game.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Skiing is really cool though.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snowboarding imho

after a dare made in the discord I am EXHAUSTED and going to bed early tonight, sorry, this means probably tomorrow evening will be the start time for this game, cue the "see you in february" jokes they are annoying but always deserved.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

snowboarding imho

after a dare made in the discord I am EXHAUSTED and going to bed early tonight, sorry, this means probably tomorrow evening will be the start time for this game, cue the "see you in february" jokes they are annoying but always deserved.

See you in February!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh we're starting soon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJUJZNBG7Tg

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
so we're starting as early as february then

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

snowboarding imho

You did this to yourself, doll. (But thank you)

See you tomorrow. For more truth or dare.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

This is TMM's scum game.

A lurky TMM is a scum TMM, especially if you call him out on it and he gets mad when you tell him his excuse is BS.

I bet the Cubs are playing, too.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

A lurky TMM is a scum TMM, especially if you call him out on it and he gets mad when you tell him his excuse is BS.

I bet the Cubs are playing, too.

To this day I've never seen tobbs' scum game and I'm super curious to see if I can pick it out :)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We should turbo OMGVBFLOL while he's probated for having a rude avatar

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I would like to be a doctor. Not like, the role, but the name of my role. Give my character a doctorate, Ecco. A PhD in archaeology, child psychology, blowjobs, I don't care. Just "You are Dr. [pera]," please and thank you.

Allow me to weep within the crumbling remains of my dessicated dreams.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what was omg's offensive avatar

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ecco make me a doctor too

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
You get a PhD, and you get a PhD, and YOU get a PhD! Everyone. Gets. A. Doctorate.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That's why people call me Dr Dick

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not working on a phd just getting my ms was enough research 4 this guy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

To this day I've never seen tobbs' scum game and I'm super curious to see if I can pick it out :)

It's super obvious once you've seen it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

what was omg's offensive avatar

Last I saw it was still ice rear end

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

If anyone is a doctor in this game, you'll have to deal with me finishing every post asking if you concur.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

"Why didn't I just concur!?"

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
That is funny for reasons.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Inside Jokes can be funny (pera knows)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So which one of you got something stuck up their rear end to make it an inside joke?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

So which one of you got something stuck up their rear end to make it an inside joke?

You should get on well with Max, you have something in common

You both went mad with power when given an infinite deathproof role.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm now in the airport. So who thinks the game will start before I land at ~7:40pm MST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

You both went mad with power when given an infinite deathproof role.

Those roles should be banned.

• Locked thread