Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

im roleclaiming cop

robocop

not true. I'm robocop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i wish i was skiing, but instead, i am poor

scum post alert. we are a rich and prosperous town, it says so in my role pm

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/TQ3chtS.mp4

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

dont doxx me

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

same

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
please don't post again jfc.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Hooray! Everyone should have their role PMs; check your inboxes. Thank you for being patient with me!

Instead of saying some variation of "confirm" type the following sentence (capitalizing the first letter of each word):

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod and bot will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

For reference, all the role PMs look something like this:

sample vanilla role PM posted:

Illandir - Lorelei Graham - Assistant (town-aligned vanilla)
You are one of Dr. Pereau's assistants. You have only worked under her for a few months, but already you can see why someone wouldn't like her. She demands perfection from those around her, and does not mince her words when you disappoint her. Indeed, sometimes she can even be downright nasty. However, those are the same reasons why you have chosen to keep working for her; she pushes you, she challenges you to achieve heights of scholarship and research that you never before thought possible. And she would only push you so hard if she believed you were capable of perfection. When you meet (or even exceed!) her expectations, the smirk she gives you fills your heart with elation. She is tough, but she is fair, and you would happily follow her to heck and back if she demanded it of you.
And demanded she did - earlier this year she told you of her plans to travel to the distant salt plain of Solenie, far in the north, hundreds if-not-thousands of miles from civilization. You happily agreed; this could be the perfect chance to prove yourself to her, and maybe you could even hear her say those magical four words, the words that you dream of hearing each night as you go to bed: "I'm proud of you."

You are a townie! You seek to bring peace to this expedition party while bringing its murderers to justice, and as such win when all scum players are eliminated from the game. You have the normal town powers of posting and voting in the thread.
You have no other exceptional powers or abilities at this time.
You are vanilla and you are town-aligned.

Character names are generated randomly using various easy-to-find internet programs, as well as random Wikipedia articles and my own creativity.

Flips will look like this:

:s: Player Name, Character Name, Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role), died in a flavor-specific way. :s:

Example:

:s: Illandir, Lorelei Graham, Assistant (town-aligned vanilla), ate moldy bread and died night 0. :s:

The game should be beginning shortly!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod And Bot Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

why'd you have to kill lauren graham ecco :(

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

i understand that if i do not unvote the mod and bot will not count a revote unless i am a doublevoter.

Capitalising no words because I'm a rebel.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

i understand that if i do not unvote the mod and bot will not count a revote unless i am a doublevoter.

Capitalising no words because I'm a rebel.

rebels sound like scum to me......

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

doublevoter a am I unless revote a count not will bot and mod the unvote not do I if that understand I

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I understand a lot of things, but the death of lauren is not one of them

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod And Bot Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

BottleKnight posted:

rebels sound like scum to me......

sounds like somebody never watched star wars

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

A Am And Because Bot Count Do I I I If Mod Not Not Revote That Town The Understand Unvote Vanilla Will

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I understand Ecco doesn't like me very much, but I will be a good boy and play nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgmLYtDvAa4

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

sounds like somebody never watched star wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aspp1r0tS4

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

BottleKnight posted:

why'd you have to kill lauren graham ecco :(

if you're out on the road, feeling lonely and so cold, bundle up because soon you might be DEAD

The expedition had hit a standstill. Dr. Slord, one of the planners of the whole trip, was found murdered in her tent, a knife sticking out of her chest. It was unclear who had done the killing, or why, but now more than ever, so far from home and civilization, the team needed to band together and learn who to trust and who to bring to justice...

:s: TaoJones, Dr. Chao Slord, Researcher (town-aligned sane cop), was stabbed to death night 0. :s:

It is now Day 1.
:h: With 22 alive it takes 12 to execute.
:d: Day 1 deadline: Thursday, January 12th, ~11PM EST / ~8PM PST / (Friday) ~12PM GMT+8.

Good luck!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jan 12, 2017

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

:d: Day 1 deadline: Thursday, January 12th, ~11PM EST / ~8PM PST / (Friday) ~12PM GMT+8.

Nice, ending just in time for the Nintendo Switch stream

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

[costanza voice]
Who would do something like this? What kind of decent, grown person would just murder someone else? There are rules to this universe! I have half a mind to interrogate everyone in this camp. I won't give a single bit of slack to any of yous!

[BK is tapped on the shoulder by a tall, menacing man standing behind him]

Well, of course you didn't do it, I'm not implying anything there of course.
[/costanza]

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I UNDERSTAND THAT IF KASHUNO FAILS TO UNVOTE, THE MOD AND BOT WILL NOT COUNT THE REVOTE, UNLESS KASHUNO HAS THE POWERS OF A DOUBLEVOTER and this applies to everyone else as well.

btw ecco love i really appreciate the lowercase p but it is in fact 'pera' 'mene' not 'paramene'

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

EccoRaven posted:

Hooray! Everyone should have their role PMs; check your inboxes. Thank you for being patient with me!

Instead of saying some variation of "confirm" type the following sentence (capitalizing the first letter of each word):

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod and bot will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

For reference, all the role PMs look something like this:

Character names are generated randomly using various easy-to-find internet programs, as well as random Wikipedia articles and my own creativity.

Flips will look like this:

:s: Player Name, Character Name, Flavor Title (alignment-aligned role), died in a flavor-specific way. :s:

Example:

:s: Illandir, Lorelei Graham, Assistant (town-aligned vanilla), ate moldy bread and died night 0. :s:

The game should be beginning shortly!

confirm

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

...wait, do I have to say all that if I'm a doublevoter? Asking for a friend.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello friends it is I, Serious Infinitum.

I hope we all have a good game, and work together to rout all the scum.

This is a serious game, so I expect everyone to be on their best behaviour and actively participate in all discussions!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Alright, loves. I see a bunch of us have come to the same conclusion. Dr. Slord's been done in by one... or more... of our own. We're going to need to discuss this before we get back to work.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
##vote Chaoslord

Clearly he killed Dr. Chao Slord in the hopes that he could slip in undetected and replace him.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote Chaoslord

Clearly he killed Dr. Chao Slord in the hopes that he could slip in undetected and replace him.

:monocle:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Agreed friend MT

Let us see where this line of questioning will lead us

##vote Chaoslord

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Hi mafia persons! Fortunately for you all I am town. I cannot believe your luck, it's just so amazing.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote Chaoslord

Um, Dr. Slord was clearly a woman. Men are not cut out for such smarts like being doctors.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

BottleKnight posted:

Um, Dr. Slord was clearly a woman. Men are not cut out for such smarts like being doctors.

Confirmed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
ill check this tomorrow maybe?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

ill check this tomorrow maybe?

Why not participate in the discussion today, friend Kashuno?

Unless you have something you'd much rather we not find out? Aren't you interested in solving this murder?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
It seems peculiar that you'd want to run away from the camp so soon. Do you have something to hide?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you Italian peramene?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max
Nov 30, 2002

peramene posted:

Alright, loves. I see a bunch of us have come to the same conclusion. Dr. Slord's been done in by one... or more... of our own. We're going to need to discuss this before we get back to work.

Who put you in charge?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

peramene posted:

btw ecco love i really appreciate the lowercase p but it is in fact 'pera' 'mene' not 'paramene'

spelling better gotcha

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

Who put you in charge?

I am happy to follow any established procedure, so long as it is a procedure and we quickly identify and deal with the people threatening our team!

• Locked thread