Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

taste if you vote me i'll post your role pm

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'll be lovely

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

A Am And Because Bot Count Do I I I If Mod Not Not Revote That Town The Understand Unvote Vanilla Will

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Scum max ##vote max

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

That vote on pera is a complete nonsequitur that you can't possibly have arrived at naturally.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

peramene posted:

the rest of this game entirely in-character.

Otoh there's a 0% chance I'm going to be reading any in-character posts so I'm down to kill pera

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

I'm not going to read anything that's been posted since my sign up since I would rather listen to the hit song BULLETPROOF from the popular band La Roux.

:mad:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

PMom are you saying you don't like La roux because I would find that very surprising.

i'm upset that you made that joke!

(you shot me once when i was bulletproof and i posted the music video in response)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Daaaaaa boooooo

??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOz4tudIDV0

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

omg

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##unvote
##vote tobbs gnawned

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Got an opinion to go with that vote?

I'm good, thanks.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

He is just repeatedly emptyvoting, but it's different when someone calls you out on it and you respond with, "Nah."

Not to say chores isn't scum, he usually engages at some point when he's town but he's only been throwing down emptyvotes which is either some kind of posting restriction or just legitimately scummy behavior.

lmao i'm not repeatedly emptyvoting

TG is jumping on a vote that's gaining traction with a specious made-up argument there's No Scummier Behaviour

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Murmur Twin posted:

It was really early so I don't really read too much into it.

Do you think that Tobbs, who defended the "FL analyzing Keane is scummy" viewpoint is worse than BK, who came in after the discussion to agree with it?

i don't mind bk

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh my god someone shoot inf

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Being Tobbs is hard. Everyone who's played with you before knows you're town, but everyone else votes the poo poo out of you.

---

Like, I know TMM said he was town in a way that was satisfying, but he probably only did that because I explicitly told him to previously.

Because checking in to say he's too busy to engage with the game in a content-related way is 100% scum TMM behavior.

I dunno if I'm voting anyone right now so.

##unvote
##vote TMM

We have until Thursday so if he does turn out to be town TMM I imagine we'll figure it out before then.

lmao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

Ah

##unvote
##vote Pmom

Yeah, I feel OK with this for now.

lmao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I was talking about chores (with regard to the emptyvoting).

As a fellow thread-reader, you should know this.

Not reading the thread is bad. There's 20+ people in this game, if you're not going to do it now you're going to be in bad shape once people start posting.

Unless you're scum and you just plan to skim, emptyvote, etc.

Because I can read, no, you weren't talking about chores, you were talking about me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Infinitum posted:

##unvote

PMom's behaviour called out and corrected

Pinterest Mom posted:

oh my god someone shoot inf

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Thanks for putting the case together with the vote, dick.

Was waiting for PMOM to jump on it and call me out so I could continue to demonstrate how scummy he is, but here you are ruining my trap.

wait i think i have a post that deals with this from earlier

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

here it is

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

so you think kashuno is scum now or

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

The way that PMom responded to the votes against him didn't feel town at all.

##vote pmom

lmao

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Part of my concern with Tobbs is that I feel like he's trying to push an easy vote. I said before the roles went out that I would be traveling and barely posting for these days, so I'm not sure why he's sticking to a meta read on me.

he's trying to push two, in fact

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm switching to ssv

this is the entirety of his game engagement - a one-line vote on someone who was already getting traction. v v lazy bandwagoning.

SirSamVimes posted:

The way that PMom responded to the votes against him didn't feel town at all.

##vote pmom

##unvote
##vote sirsamvines

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

PMom what's your hot take on tobbs?

I can't believe that anything he writes comes from a sincere thought process.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

CCKeane posted:

So why vote SSV? Tobbs has momentum.

it's a day before deadline, we're not just going to spend the rest of the day lazily piling votes on tobbs until he gets a majority. it's worth looking at other options

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

live footage from ssv's posting station

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm saying the opposite, but thanks for your concern.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the only thing anyone needs to catch up on

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

we are sorry we quoted so much, but we wanted to make sure people see all of PMom up until his SSV vote. We think it's strange that PMom is calling out SSV for not having good game engagement because he made a 1 line vote on a "bandwagon" which is false because it only had Max and Tobbs on it while pmom had only been making single word responses unless it was to defend himself! Pmom is behaving extremely scummy and attacking SSV who is known to be v quiet.

SSV is having minimal engagement and not tying himself to opinions. I'm not doing that and it's disingenuous to say I am~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

We are confused as to how you think he is not tying himself to opinions when his vote had an opinion in it? SSV engages with you and ties himself to his opinion as shown:

come the gently caress on. that's the minimal amount of engagement possible, coming from a scum player who doesn't want to deal with the cognitive load of making up reads.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Flying Leatherman posted:

Yeah, see, this is the problem, is it's pretty much my only point of reference. I'm going to go back and read Generic when I have a moment and see what I can find there.

Max plays like that as town. See the last ecco game. I thought the same thing as you do right now re: his high volume of relatively low-content posts, but they're not an indicator of scum alignment for him.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

reminder that

Moatillata posted:

CAUGHT UP and now for takes so hot they need a warning label to avoid a lawsuit

-Tobbs is town. I am a tobbs expert and he is tree this game.

-I do not like MMT's attempt to jam me up with the whole "oohhhhh I forgot moat was in the game" this makes me not feel so hot about her

-SSV is likely scum looking at his post history

-Kash's PR is annoying but I am getting town vibes from him

-pera needs to be stopped before she loses her mind like what is happening in poo poo talking chutes and ladders rn

-OMG reads as a new player bored without a PR trying to spice things up

-Chores is null for me right now

-TMM is on notice because if he continues in the fashion he is currently on without picking it up I am going to believe that this may be his scum game once again. Not sure yet; giving him time.

aaaaand now I will calmly wait in a state of zen meditation for bird to begin tunneling me.

namaste

Moatillata posted:

oh and hey, I think this is a solid vote to push for participation

##vote TMM

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

peramene posted:

"There is no way I'm going to be able to speak up 20+ times in the time before we've reached our deadline, and I have nothing of honest value to add. I suppose a little later I can try to make sense of some of these things, but right now it seems like a lot of you have prior experience with one another that neither I nor the investigation benefit from at all."

Maybe drop the obnoxious pr and start playing.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

for real look at this pair of moat posts!!

Moatillata posted:

[i've removed all the reads that weren't scum or scum adjacent]
-I do not like MMT's attempt to jam me up with the whole "oohhhhh I forgot moat was in the game" this makes me not feel so hot about her

-SSV is likely scum looking at his post history

-TMM is on notice because if he continues in the fashion he is currently on without picking it up I am going to believe that this may be his scum game once again. Not sure yet; giving him time.

Moatillata posted:

oh and hey, I think this is a solid vote to push for participation

##vote TMM

Moat calling SSV scum there but turning around and voting TMM, on who he doesn't have a scum read, feels really bad to me. Either scum trying to deflect off a scumbud without attaching themselves to a town read, or scum trying to set up a paper trail to vote SSV on d2/d3.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Murmur Twin posted:

I'd really like to request that people re-read BK! It won't take long, promise.

(a) BK says that he would have been more upfront if I had asked him questions, which is fair enough. But then he doesn't post anymore after I stop casing him.
(b) I don't see any possible way that BK got an alignment read from the post he quoted from FL. It feels like a falsified opinion.

Sure, why not.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Chic Trombone posted:

so you think moat and ssv are scum together?

i'm not sure what my belief ordering is on (only SSV scum) / (only Moat scum) / (both scum)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm not sure what my belief ordering is on (only SSV scum) / (only Moat scum) / (both scum)

(but tbc: i think moat is scummy independent of ssv)

• Locked thread