Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Hoops posted:

If we stay in one cup and not lose to United then I'd be happy.

Pretend I quoted a million posts about how United fans were small-time for being happy to draw with Liverpool earlier in the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Der Shovel posted:

United have confirmed that Fellaini has signed a 12 month contract extension.

I was really hoping he'd be sold somewhere :-/

United's current midfield options are Pogba, Herrera, Old Man Carrick, Old Man Schweinsteiger, Fellaini and some kids who never play. Unless Jose is planning on buying 3 new central midfielders next year it makes sense to hold onto him as backup for the time being. Or if he is offloaded in the summer at least it will be for a fee now rather than on a bosman.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Xabi posted:

Do you remember when posters where claiming that Fellaini was one of the best midfielders in Europe?

I do.

Hahaha.

Best chest control in the world

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Was enjoying that and doing some hearty lols until I got to my own horror opinion near the bottom. :negative:

Ninpo bigging up noted left-footed midfield maestro Nick Powell is a good one though.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Did Terry show up in his full kit?

• Locked thread