Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

sassassin posted:

Alan Curtis has been fired via traditional text message from Huw.

**80s Russian pop music plays over a video of homeless people in swansea**

This is a short film on how a football club was able lose all sense of its morality and fire its staff without prejudice, , and how we too, unwittingly became pawns in this new vision of football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I hope it burns to the ground and lots of Chelsea fans die haha :D

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Xabi posted:

Do you remember when posters where claiming that Fellaini was one of the best midfielders in Europe?

I do.

Hahaha.

I remember this. A lot of man u fans were saying he was the solution Fergie needed in the center all these years, and they were surprised teams like Bayern or Madrid hadn't snapped him up. Delusional.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I didn't think he would be good at United, as evidenced by the fact I never said so. Over rated trash, glad to see I've been proven right and so many posters got it so wrong. Shameful stuff.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

serious gaylord posted:

Such negative play by Liverpool. Came for the draw from the start. Garbage.

What makes you say that Bhyo? Liverpool had an early lead and walked away with more shots in total and on target than Manchester United. To me it sounds like they were a team trying to score more than the opposition and win. Is this a cheap shot at getting back at Liverpool fans after Man uniteds dire display earlier in the season? I have no real stake in this, but I think analyzing your motivations and that letting go of past grudges would be very productive going forward.

Machinegunboyo fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 16, 2017

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Parity warning posted:

Ive said it before but he's just such a loving weak leader, imagine being a player in that side and hearing that poo poo. He should retire from competitive foot and coach little kids for fun, seems like the appropriate level for his amount of mettle.

Did you mean to quote the guardiola article? Haha :dukedoge:

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Ewar Woowar posted:

I sure do like losing to the bottom placed side.

What the gently caress is wrong with us?

This is a good question and it really got me thinking. I looked at it from many angles, but the only ones that hold any truth seem to be that you suck rear end? You're a bunch of poo poo heads? Dumb retarded club with oval office bastard fans? Starting 11 full of homos? Honour truth before your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Der Shovel posted:

Well done that referee, though. Immediately called for a stop and signalled for the medical staff to come on.

Actually, bad call by the referee - it would have been cooler if they died :twisted: :fuckedupthingtosay: :dukedoge:

• Locked thread