Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Yeah with Mane gone, Coutinho and Henderson injured and having to get their fitness back over the rest of January, we might be hosed for a bit. Should buy some promising kids.

Klopp's net spend is only £6.5m so he can certainly splash out if he wants.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jan 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Xabi posted:

Do you remember when posters where claiming that Fellaini was one of the best midfielders in Europe?

I do.

Hahaha.

No seriously this did happen, I present Exhibit A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvv-oHdIaw

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Machinegunboyo posted:

What makes you say that Bhyo? Liverpool had an early lead and walked away with more shots in total and on target than Manchester United. To me it sounds like they were a team trying to score more than the opposition and win. Is this a cheap shot at getting back at Liverpool fans after Man uniteds dire display earlier in the season? I have no real stake in this, but I think analyzing your motivations and that letting go of past grudges would be very productive going forward.

Agreed.

Fix was in anyway, good job plucky little Manchester pulled out a late offside goal.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

United benefited from 6 (six) offside goals in the last 2 (two) months, you want Howard Webb to come give you all the pens too? Plucky little underdogs, always so hard done by.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

He'll probably be scared of challenges and that but he will be fine overall.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

EvilHawk posted:

We haven't been very good for some time now, we had some early season success which made us think maybe things have changed but then the other teams remembered how to play football and caught up with us. We spend lots of money but not enough to catch or overtake the 4 teams that are ahead of us and Spurs have had longer with Poch to build the team they currently have.

We'll always be there or there about but we need to rely on mistakes from the top four to break into the CL places. Unfortunately both our fans and the media still think of us as a solid top 4 team for some reason so there's always expectations.

Relax man we don't need to bust yet this year, because the boom gave us such a nice buffer. Everything is gonna be ok. Believe in Klopp. Please don't melt down.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Every team needs a Kroos or a Henderson

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jan 28, 2017

• Locked thread