Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

From the guardiola post match:

I love that the first response to the question is "the team with more ball possession". It's like he's a deteriorating machine.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38490825

nice interview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

JFairfax posted:

Manchester City defender Bacary Sagna has been asked by the Football Association to explain the "10 against 12" Instagram post he made after his side's 2-1 win over Burnley on Monday.

City were reduced to 10 men in the 32nd minute when referee Lee Mason sent off midfielder Fernandinho.

Sagna has deleted the post in question, but the FA has contacted the full-back to ask for his observations.

The Frenchman has until 17:00 GMT on Friday to respond.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38498059

just say he was talking about the crowd
City were playing at home though...

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWuDhIv9B0

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Ninpo posted:

Nah. Nowhere near enough depth up front, plus cmon lads, it's Spurs.

Do Spurs have a single good alternative to Harry Kane? He looked pretty useless against the chels, other than creating space for Alli.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Xabi posted:

Do you remember when posters where claiming that Fellaini was one of the best midfielders in Europe?

I do.

Hahaha.
No. Who claimed that?

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

I think the increase is mostly due to Brexit. But we could use a second tractor sponsor!

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Mickolution posted:

Patriotism is one step above Down's Syndrome.

Being at all proud of your country is for RETARDS!!!

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Shoren posted:

Someone post that image of an advert for Chelsea's "bespoke" prawn sandwiches.

Lol, this please

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Machinegunboyo posted:

This is a good question and it really got me thinking. I looked at it from many angles, but the only ones that hold any truth seem to be that you suck rear end? You're a bunch of poo poo heads? Dumb retarded club with oval office bastard fans? Starting 11 full of homos? Honour truth before your friends.

Well said imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Lot 49 posted:

What has happened to Liverpool?

They have won one trophy in 11 years, the league cup, despite being one of the biggest spenders in the world, and I for one love this.

• Locked thread