Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Once again the FA and the refs are doing their best to sabotage us. Sad, really, but we'll be ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

That Arsenal team was full of cunts anyway so I'm a huge fan of that ref.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I have it on good authority that the robbers are mancs (and thus should be shot).

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

gently caress, I was hoping we'd get him for free.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Do you remember when posters where claiming that Fellaini was one of the best midfielders in Europe?

I do.

Hahaha.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

It was back when he played for Everton (or maybe the mancs had just bought him) but the hype was very, very real.

I urge people to buy the upgrade and dig through the archives. Unfortunately I don't have the time, because I'm about to have sex with my wife.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

The ship is sinking:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/manchester-united-debt-uefa-report-european-club-football-landscape-qpr-glazer-family-a7523761.html

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Whole lotta whine in here today IMO.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

He should just do the old Diego Costa switcheroo, problem solved.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

NTRabbit posted:

And Liverpool was most definitely one of those clubs guilty of it.

Sauce?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

NTRabbit posted:

It happened all the loving time, how insularly English can you be to not even notice the decades long battles between the top European clubs and the smaller national federations of the world in the 90s and 00s, every time international duty came up? It happened so often that the rule was introduced by FIFA, at the urging of just about everyone outside of UEFA.
Need the sauce for this as well.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I believe NTRabbit must be from North Korea.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Even Otamendi is on that list.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Big Stevie G
MBE
is back at Liverpool
FC
and I am
happy.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I imagine he'll come out of this as an Arsenal fan.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

An obvious eight-game suspension.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Skinty McEdger posted:

Excited at the prospect of seeing up to 31 Spurs home fixtures next year at Wembley, a stadium in which we never appear to be over awed by the surroundings and play like poo poo at.

Phwoah.

Wembley's shite.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Mean Bean Machine posted:

They peaked in their draw vs the Most Expensive Team Ever Assembled, and their fans celebrated that result like they'd just won the league title. The only way to go was down. Very sad. Someone should tell Klopp it's a marathon, not a sprint.
I for one have been drunk on champagne ever since that famous Sunday afternoon at "Old" Trafford, where we won 1-1.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Blu-ray, mate.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I've been a big fan of Cameroon ever since the tasty days of Roger "Grandpa" Milla. Most of you cunts probably don't know who that is, but I can assure you that he was a legend and a lion.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Mané decided to miss his penalty so he could return to Merseyside and rescue our season. You got to love that kind of dedication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

I love a good record.

• Locked thread