Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i could think of a team harder done in a CL match than arsenal which also won the tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
unlike arsenal

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
well yeah, we won it all in the end

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Chelsea fans are getting a new stadium to commit racisms in.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-38572335

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
our stadium burning down would be the only way your teams would qualify for the CL this year

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Lots of people upped Fellaini, even with the fickleness of this forum that one stood out.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
i'll melt alright

if that's true the worst part is how much of a positive impact Conte has had on that guy. no one would've wanted him based on the form and attitude he had last season

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I thought everyone was following someone's dumb opinion so I didn't fall for it

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
wow, all this because Liverpoo fans are whinging over their crappy never win the league defence

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
how does City make that much money?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Still better

than David Luiz

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/18/20-best-premier-league-defenders-season-far/david-luiz-number-one/

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
finding it hard to believe that the majority of TRP doesn't find the lanky guy with big hair world class

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

JFairfax posted:

benitez was the first one to put him in a holding role at chelsea and I thought it was a great idea

yeah he did well at it. i had no problems with the Benitez reign. although Jose got two more good seasons out of JT

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

I for one appreciate Pep and Moyes being honest about matters for once.

good to see them on the same page

(bottom half of the league standings page)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Cahill, Terry and Steve Holland went to see Mason in the hospital after the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

sounds like a Hoxha

• Locked thread