Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

im going to joey janela's spring break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I'm tempted to drive in the morning of 3/31 and do the marathon of shows at the Live Events Center, then drive back home to Tampa Bay.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm tempted to drive in the morning of 3/31 and do the marathon of shows at the Live Events Center, then drive back home to Tampa Bay.

Do it. That's not even a bad drive

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

oatgan posted:

im going to joey janela's spring break

Just got my ticket to that. First ticket I bought to anything that weekend besides the plane ticket. Janela got me hyped.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/combatzone/status/831688268446044160

https://twitter.com/combatzone/status/831673167924039681

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/831666989470973953

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/831295385058553856

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Has anyone made their tailgate plans for Sunday? Im looking to do a fair bit of pregaming and would like to hang with goons and my wife. If anyone knows of a lot within walking distance to booze up and play some games, let me know!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the fip/acw show on sunday morning is now supposedly a matt and jeff hardy BROKEN TAILGATE party but i dunno if its actually in range of the stadium

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

the fip/acw show on sunday morning is now supposedly a matt and jeff hardy BROKEN TAILGATE party but i dunno if its actually in range of the stadium

They announced that rumble weekend during EVOLVE

E: also, Will Ospreay vs. Fenix at RevPro Mania weekend

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 1, 2017

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lmao

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Picked up WWE's travel package thru Monday, also want to go to the WrestleCon Opening Party, what other things do goons have planned this weekend? I'm headed down to Florida alone

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cage Kicker posted:

Picked up WWE's travel package thru Monday, also want to go to the WrestleCon Opening Party, what other things do goons have planned this weekend? I'm headed down to Florida alone

I'm going to Epcot Saturday to drink around the world, probably.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Thursday I am traveling and wishing I was at Joey Janelas Spring Break. Friday Im doing Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Saturday is looking like Pancakes and Powerslams at noon, then WrestleCon Womens Supershow at 4:00, then Mercury Rising at 8pm. Sunday I want to bring all my tailgate poo poo (canopy, projector, generator, N64 with WCW Revenge) and pregame for Mania. If I get that going anyone is invited to hang

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Go meet Aron Rex I guess?
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fka-wwes-damien-sandow-tnas-aron-rex-tickets-32867983022

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

beggar posted:

Thursday I am traveling and wishing I was at Joey Janelas Spring Break. Friday Im doing Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Saturday is looking like Pancakes and Powerslams at noon, then WrestleCon Womens Supershow at 4:00, then Mercury Rising at 8pm. Sunday I want to bring all my tailgate poo poo (canopy, projector, generator, N64 with WCW Revenge) and pregame for Mania. If I get that going anyone is invited to hang

I may take you up on this if my friends are down. We're talking about bringing a foam cooler, but that remains to be seen.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm flying in from the UK I'll be in Orlando from the 26th until the 5th, got tickets booked for Mania, post-mania smackdown and NXT, will definitely be going to Kaiju Big Battel as it was the highlight of my trip to Texas last year.
I've got a 14 day pass to the universal parks and Busch gardens and I'll probably hit up Disney Hollywood studios.

For anyone looking to tailgate there's one happening that is collecting for charity if you search on Facebook for "wrestlemania 33 hangout group" you can find information there.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Gaz2k21 posted:

I'm flying in from the UK I'll be in Orlando from the 26th until the 5th, got tickets booked for Mania, post-mania smackdown and NXT, will definitely be going to Kaiju Big Battel as it was the highlight of my trip to Texas last year.
I've got a 14 day pass to the universal parks and Busch gardens and I'll probably hit up Disney Hollywood studios.

For anyone looking to tailgate there's one happening that is collecting for charity if you search on Facebook for "wrestlemania 33 hangout group" you can find information there.

Thanks for this info, I looked into it and I was looking for a lot to park in, this one is gonna be more of a walk up deal (with a weird Fireball shot to tribute Connor the Crusher?? kinda into that tbh) that they are running. Last time I was around there, there's plenty of empty concrete and asphalt in between Amway center and the citrus bowl, so once I am down there and I find a spot I will update.

Mike I should have enough cooler space for a case of beer but the more the merrier

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Thursday, March 30
Matches featuring Superstars from 205 Live, including:
Rich Swann vs. The Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins vs. Drew Gulak
Plus, returning NXT Superstar Hideo Itami and many others will be in action.

Friday, March 31
Matches featuring Superstars from the U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS Wrestling and ICW, including:
WWE U.K. Champion Tyler Bate vs. Mark Haskins in a U.K. Championship Match
PROGRESS Champion Pete Dunne vs. Mark Andrews
Plus, PROGRESS and ICW Superstars such as Jimmy Havoc, TK Cooper, Travis Banks, Dahlia Black, Toni Storm and Jinny will compete in a WWE ring for the first time.

Saturday, April 1 (8 a.m. session)
Matches featuring Superstars from 205 Live, the U.K. Championship Tournament and PROGRESS Wrestling, including:
Akira Tozawa vs. Ariya Daivari
PROGRESS Champion Pete Dunne vs. Wolfgang
WWE U.K. Champion Tyler Bate vs. Joseph Conners in a U.K. Championship Match

Saturday, April 1 (1 p.m. session)
Matches featuring NXT Superstars and former NXT Superstars, including:
Heavy Machinery vs. The Vaudevillians
Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss vs. The Ascension
Plus, matches featuring Liv Morgan, Daria Berenato and more Superstars.

Saturday, April 1 (6 p.m. session)
Matches featuring Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and the U.K. Championship Tournament, including:
Akira Tozawa vs. Steve Cutler
ICW Heavyweight Champion Trent Seven vs. Noam Dar
TJ Perkins & Mustafa Ali vs. Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss

Sunday, April 2
Matches featuring Superstars from the U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS Wrestling and ICW, including:
ICW Heavyweight Champion Trent Seven vs. Wolfgang
WWE U.K. Champion Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne in a U.K. Championship Match
Plus, PROGRESS and ICW Superstars such as Mark Haskins, Jimmy Havoc, TK Cooper, Travis Banks, Dahlia Black, Toni Storm and Jinny.
*Talent listed and depicted above is subject to change

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

anyone want to see if I'm missing anything??

3/28 | Pro Wrestling 2.0 - 7:00pm @ 1468 N. Goldenrod Road
Sami Callihan vs. Shane Strickland
Lio Rush, Seth Petruzelli, Josh Woods, Joey Ryan, Santana Garrett, Tessa Blanchard, Raquel, Alexis Rose, Darby Allin, Rhett Giddins, Snoop Strikes, Lacey Lane, Jon Cruz, Devon Dudley’s sons

//

3/29 | AWE Rock & Brawl - 5:00pm @ Gilt Nightclub
Colt Cabana, Jesse Neal, Joey Ryan, Hornswoggle, ODB, Gangrel, Leva Bates, Sonjay Dutt, and Robbie E.

3/29 | Punk Goes Wrestling - 8:00pm @ Team Vision Dojo

//

3/30 | AXXESS - 6:00pm @ Orange County Convention Center
Rich Swann vs. The Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins vs. Drew Gulak
Hideo Itami, NXT and 205 Live stars

3/30 | EVOLVE - 8:00pm @ Orlando Live Events Center
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. ACH for Evolve title
Yehi/Hot Sauce vs. Elgin/Dijak for Evolve tag titles
Drew Galloway vs. Matt Riddle
Ricochet vs. Keith Lee
Timothy Thatcher vs. Chris Dickinson
Jaka vs. Jason Kincaid
Ethan Page vs. Austin Theory.

3/30 | FEW Survive Live - 8:00pm @ Downtown Orlando Rec Center.

3/30 | Wrestle Pro - 8:30pm @ Wyndham Resort
Bull James vs Dan Maff
bWo vs Matthews, Buck, & Bokara
Cabana vs Ryback
Taya Valkyrie vs. Sexy Dulce
Grado vs. Swoggle
Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Cobb, Cody, Brandi Rhodes, Joey Ryan, Monsta Mack, Sonjay Dutt, Bowens, Heavenly Bodies, Craig Steele, Chris Payne, Brian Cage

3/30 | Joey Janela's Spring Break 12 midnight @ Orlando Live Events Center
Joey Janela vs. Marty Jannetty
Lio Rush vs. Keith Lee
Matt Riddle vs. Dan Severn
Sami Callihan, Eddie Kingston, Braxton Sutter, Allie/Cherry Bomb, Glacier, the guy from Every Time I Die

//

3/31 | PROGRESS - 12:00pm @ Orlando Live Events Center
Zack Sabre Jr., Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, Pete Dunne, Matt Riddle, Shane Strickland, Mark Andrews, Sami Callihan, Travis Banks, Toni Storm, Mark Haskins, Rockstar Spud, James Drake, Jimmy Havoc

3/31 | FEW at Noon - 12 noon @ Downtown Orlando Rec Center.

3/31 | FEW Flares - 3:00pm @ Downtown Orlando Rec Center.

3/31 | EVOLVE - 4:00pm @ Orlando Live Events Center
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Michael Elgin
Fred Yehi vs. Matt Riddle
Keith Lee vs. Donovan Dijak
Tracy Williams & Chris Dickinson & Jaka vs. Jason Kincaid & Sammy Guevara & Austin Theory
Drew Galloway vs. Lio Rush
Timothy Thatcher vs. ACH

3/31 | Rev Pro - 4:00pm @ Wyndham Resort
ZSJ vs. Penta
Jay White vs. Sami Callihan
Elgin/Cage vs. Strickland/Smile
Martin Stone vs. Jeff Cobb
Ricochet, Marty Scurll, Will Ospreay, Rey Fenix

3/31 | AXXESS - 5:00pm @ Orange County Convention Center
Tyler Bate vs. Mark Haskins in a U.K. Championship Match
Pete Dunne vs. Mark Andrews
Jimmy Havoc, TK Cooper, Travis Banks, Dahlia Black, Toni Storm, Jinny, PROGRESS and ICW stars

3/31 | CHIKARA - 8:00pm @ Orlando Live Events Center
Grado, Ultramantis Black

3/31 | Brain Buster Pro Wrestling - 8:00pm @ Team Vision Dojo

3/31 | WrestleCon SuperShow 8:30 @ Wyndham Resort
Hardys vs. Pentagon/Fenix
Jeff Cobb vs. Bobby Lashley
Bully Ray, Jack Evans, Angelico, Ricochet, John Morrison, Will Ospreay, Trevor Lee, Drew Galloway, Sami Callihan, Vampiro, Shannon Moore, Too Cold Scorpio, ACH, Brian Cage

3/31 | Punk Pro Wrestling - 10:15pm @ Team Vision Dojo

4/01 | Kaiju Big Battel - 12:00am @ Orlando Live Events Center

//

4/01 | AXXESS - 8:00am @ Orange County Convention Center
Akira Tozawa vs. Ariya Daivari
Pete Dunne vs. Wolfgang
Tyler Bate vs. Joseph Conners in a U.K. Championship Match
205 Live, the U.K. Championship Tournament and PROGRESS Wrestling stars

4/01 | SHIMMER - 12:00 noon @ Orlando Live Events Center
Candice LeRae vs. Mercedes Martinez for Shimmer title
Vanessa Kraven & Tessa Blanchard vs. Mia Yim & Kay Lee Ray for tag titles
Sexy Dulce, Britt Baker, Kellyanne, Santana Garrett, Allie/Cherry Bomb, Shayna Baszler, Jessicka Havoc, Veda Scott

4/01 | The Wrestling Revolver - 12:00 noon @ Wyndham Resort
AR Fox vs. Lio Rush vs. Serpentico vs. Matt Cross vs. Trevor Lee vs. Andrew Everett - Ladder Match Scramble
Pentagon/Fenix vs. Callihan/Cage
Jeff Cobb vs. David Starr
OI4K vs. Evans/Angelico
Elgin vs. Dezmond Xavier vs. Palmer vs. ACH
Ricochet vs. Shane Strickland
Su Yung vs. Jake Manning

4/01 | FEW at Noon - 12:00 noon @ Downtown Orlando Rec Center.

4/01 | AXXESS @ Orange County Convention Center
Heavy Machinery vs. The Vaudevillians
Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss vs. The Ascension
Liv Morgan, Daria Berenato, NXT stars

4/01 | WCPW: Orlando - 1:00pm @ Orlando Sports Center
Joseph Conners, Joe Hendry, Martin Kirby, El Ligero, Grado, Primate, Drake

4/01 | Ignite Wrestling - 3:00pm @ Team Vision Dojo

4/01 | CHIKARA - 4:00pm @ Orlando Live Events Center
Zack Sabre Jr.

4/01 | WrestleCon Women's SuperShow - 4:00pm @ Wyndham Resort
Su Yung, Thunder Rosa, Nicole Savoy, Leva Bates, Solo Darling, Chelsea Green, Aerial Monroe, Rachael Ellering, Taeler Hendrix, Deonna Purrazzo, Jazz, Kennadi Brink, Taya, Santana Garrett, Tessa Blanchard, Allie/Cherry Bomb, Deonna Purrazzo, Jessicka Havok

4/01 | ROH Supercard of Honor XI - 6:00pm @ Lakeland Center
Christopher Daniels vs. Dalton Castle for ROH title
Young Bucks vs. Hardys ladder match
Cody vs. Jay Lethal bullrope match
Dragon Lee, Volador Jr., La Amapola, Marcela, Marty Scurll, Will Ospreay, Briscoes, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Silas Young

4/01 | AXXESS - 6:00pm @ Orange County Convention Center
Akira Tozawa vs. Steve Cutler
Trent Seven vs. Noam Dar
TJ Perkins & Mustafa Ali vs. Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss
NXT, 205 Live and the U.K. Championship Tournament stars

4/01 | FEW - 7:00pm @ Downtown Orlando Rec Center
Swoggle, Cryme Tyme, Headbangers and stars of Micro Championship Wrestling

4/01 | WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising 2017: Progress vs Evolve - 8:00pm @ Orlando Live Events Center
Drew Galloway vs. Fred Yehi vs. Jon Davis vs. Matt Riddle vs. Parrow vs. Tracy Williams to crown the first WWN champion
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Mark Haskins for Evolve title
Pete Dunne vs. ACH for PROGRESS title
Ethan Page vs. Jimmy Havoc
Travis Banks & TK Cooper vs. Chris Dickinson & Jake
LuFisto vs. Su Yung for Shine championship
Keith Lee vs Jason Kincaid

4/01 | NXT TakeOver - 8:00pm @ Amway Center

4/01 | United States Wrestling Alliance - 8:00pm @ Team Vision Dojo

4/01 | CZW Best of the Best - 8:30pm @ Wyndham Resort
Joe Gacy vs. Brian Cage for the CZW title
Penta 0M vs. Matt Tremont
Sami Callihan vs. Dave Crist vs. Jake Crist vs. Rey Fenix
Ricochet vs. Jason Cade vs. AR Fox vs. David Starr
Michael Elgin vs. Anthony Henry vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Zachary Wentz
Shane Strickland vs. Lio Rush vs. Dezmond Xaiver vs. Joey Janela

4/02 | Beyond - 12 midnight @ Orlando Live Events Center
Matt Riddle vs. Donovan Dijak
Jeff Cobb vs. Keith Lee
Da Hit Squad vs. Elgin/Cage
Deonna Purrazzo vs. LuFisto
AR Fox vs. John Silver
Janela and Penelope Ford vs. MYSTERY OPPONENTS!

//

4/02 WWN Hardys Broken Tailgate party - 10:00am outside of Saddle Up in Orlando
ACW show at 11 a.m. and an FIP show at 2 p.m.
Sami Callihan & Dave Crist & two mystery partners vs. Michael Elgin & Keith Lee & Donovan Dijak & Sammy Guevara
Fred Yehi vs. Dezmond Xavier
Martin Stone vs. Jon Davis

4/02 | AXXESS - 8:00am @ Orange County Convention Center
Trent Seven vs. Wolfgang
Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne in a U.K. Championship Match
Mark Haskins, Jimmy Havoc, TK Cooper, Travis Banks, Dahlia Black, Toni Storm, Jinny, U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS Wrestling and ICW stars

4/02 | FIP & ACW More than Mania Tailgate - tbd @ tbd
Fred Yehi, The Hooligans, Martin Stone, AR Fox, Sami Callihan, Austin Theory, Jason Cade, Anthony Henry, Amber Young, Sammy Guevara, Jon Davis, Aria Blake

4/02 | WrestleMania 33 - 5:30pm @ Camping World Stadium

//

4/03 | WWE Raw - 7:30pm @ Amway Arena

//

4/04 | WWE Smackdown/205 Live - 7:30pm @ Amway Arena

//

4/05 | WWE NXT TV tapings @ Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL.

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Mar 21, 2017

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

Beyond is at midnight on the 2nd, not noon. Other matches for that show are:

Jeff Cobb vs. Keith Lee
Da Hit Squad vs. Elgin/Cage
Deonna Purrazzo vs. LuFisto
AR Fox vs. John Silver
Janela and Penelope Ford vs. MYSTERTY OPPONENTS!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

fixed! also I added one of the axxess shows I forgot to include

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

What goons will be selling pot in the parking lots

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/TheFrayMovement/status/845370420274585600

Don't spend $50 to park at the stadium. Park at the Amway Center for $10 and take the free shuttle to the stadium.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Awesome. Thank you so much for saving me 40 dollars and the hassle of walking to the stadium

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'll pay $1200 to park further away and not have to ride a shuttle with that sleeveless jabroni

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mob posted:

I'll pay $1200 to park further away and not have to ride a shuttle with that sleeveless jabroni

Hogan?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Is it worth going to WrestleCon if I don't care about actually meeting wrestlers and standing in line for autographs? I would love to go and nerd out but meeting them has never been a top priority. Or is that pretty much the only reason to go (besides the live shows)?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

crime fighting hog posted:

Is it worth going to WrestleCon if I don't care about actually meeting wrestlers and standing in line for autographs? I would love to go and nerd out but meeting them has never been a top priority. Or is that pretty much the only reason to go (besides the live shows)?

Wrestlecon itself usually has a pretty interesting card, and this year has the Hardyz vs Pentagon and Fenix, Bobby Lashley vs Jeff Cobb, as well as 10 man tag Captain's Choice with team captains WIll Ospreay and Ricochet (the teams get revealed at the show). They also have a bunch of indy names like Trevor Lee, Shane Strickland, ACH, and Sami Callihan signed to be there.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Wrestlecon itself usually has a pretty interesting card, and this year has the Hardyz vs Pentagon and Fenix, Bobby Lashley vs Jeff Cobb, as well as 10 man tag Captain's Choice with team captains WIll Ospreay and Ricochet (the teams get revealed at the show). They also have a bunch of indy names like Trevor Lee, Shane Strickland, ACH, and Sami Callihan signed to be there.

The convention and the wrestling show are completely separate events taking place in different venues this year

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oatgan posted:

The convention and the wrestling show are completely separate events taking place in different venues this year

Ah, didn't know that. Hopefully Striker isn't doing PBP for the release of the show this time, kept me from watching Steen vs Tanaka.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

To see the maximum amount of stuff this week (from home), is FloSlam the best bang for my buck, or something else?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

To see the maximum amount of stuff this week (from home), is FloSlam the best bang for my buck, or something else?

Yes. Both evolve shows, Janela's Spring Break, WWN Supershow, Kaiju Big Battel, Beyond and the FIP/ACW thing Sunday afternoon

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

CZW looks real fun so me and sunsweet got tickets. Anyone else going?

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

Still debating on the Saturday night show, but that one is really interesting to me and probably going to get my money.

Utterly shocked today when I saw WrestleCon's Supershow sold out. I didn't think anything was close to selling out, yet it did. Anyone have two extras? My email is thektik on gmail incase I get lucky.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

I wish I was going it's the best looking card this weekend

Ktik posted:

Utterly shocked today when I saw WrestleCon's Supershow sold out. I didn't think anything was close to selling out, yet it did. Anyone have two extras? My email is thektik on gmail incase I get lucky.

Search twitter for "wrestlecon tickets" a couple times a day for the next couple days I guarantee you'll find someone trying to offload some. There are also some on stubhub right now but they are way too expensive so nobody will buy them and the price will crash by Friday

oatgan fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 28, 2017

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Who exactly is Joey Janela and why is he suddenly an indy superstar? I only generally follow along with Evolve/ROH/PWG/LU/CHIKARA/Circus and I don't recognize the guy. :\

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Capsaicin posted:

Who exactly is Joey Janela and why is he suddenly an indy superstar? I only generally follow along with Evolve/ROH/PWG/LU/CHIKARA/Circus and I don't recognize the guy. :\

joey janela is a pretty good wrestler who is maybe the best on the indies at promoting himself through taking weird bookings, performing ludicrous stunts in matches, and making weird supplemental content with an amateur filmmaker buddy of his

he's mainly a czw guy but he works for basically every indie you didn't list

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 28, 2017

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yes. Both evolve shows, Janela's Spring Break, WWN Supershow, Kaiju Big Battel, Beyond and the FIP/ACW thing Sunday afternoon

Thanks, just signed up. Have they been good about putting up the shows for on demand viewing after they air live?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Thanks, just signed up. Have they been good about putting up the shows for on demand viewing after they air live?

Very good about it.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Floslam has most of the WWN stuff, short of Progress and Shimmer, and Highspots Network has the Wrestlecon stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Luigi Thirty posted:

This is gonna be a gametime decision if we can get tickets since my friends and I will be drinking all day and might just be too hosed to leave our hotel afterward.

• Locked thread