Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
The AirBNB i rented for this weekend had a review stating "close to Pulse nightclub" as a positive, so Ive got that going for me.

Im gonna be in sect 205 cheering on THE GAME in the bleachers

Friday I am gonna do Universal Studios, but Saturday and Sunday pre-WM I have completely open. Id be down for any kind of meetup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
For those looking at theme parks, I stumbled on this page today of discount tickets for wrasslefans:

http://centralfloridasports.org/maniaorlando

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Has anyone made their tailgate plans for Sunday? Im looking to do a fair bit of pregaming and would like to hang with goons and my wife. If anyone knows of a lot within walking distance to booze up and play some games, let me know!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Thursday I am traveling and wishing I was at Joey Janelas Spring Break. Friday Im doing Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Saturday is looking like Pancakes and Powerslams at noon, then WrestleCon Womens Supershow at 4:00, then Mercury Rising at 8pm. Sunday I want to bring all my tailgate poo poo (canopy, projector, generator, N64 with WCW Revenge) and pregame for Mania. If I get that going anyone is invited to hang

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Gaz2k21 posted:

I'm flying in from the UK I'll be in Orlando from the 26th until the 5th, got tickets booked for Mania, post-mania smackdown and NXT, will definitely be going to Kaiju Big Battel as it was the highlight of my trip to Texas last year.
I've got a 14 day pass to the universal parks and Busch gardens and I'll probably hit up Disney Hollywood studios.

For anyone looking to tailgate there's one happening that is collecting for charity if you search on Facebook for "wrestlemania 33 hangout group" you can find information there.

Thanks for this info, I looked into it and I was looking for a lot to park in, this one is gonna be more of a walk up deal (with a weird Fireball shot to tribute Connor the Crusher?? kinda into that tbh) that they are running. Last time I was around there, there's plenty of empty concrete and asphalt in between Amway center and the citrus bowl, so once I am down there and I find a spot I will update.

Mike I should have enough cooler space for a case of beer but the more the merrier

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Ive been at Universal for about 8 hours and seen hundreds of wrestling shirts but 0 Roman Reigns ones

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Ralphis posted:

Hangin at the Rosen Inn and I'm in lot 9 for WM. Anyone tailgating it?

I'm gonna be there, I'll have a blue canopy with a blue Ford Escape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Douchebag posted:

Out of curiosity, what time are you planning on getting to the lots? I'm in 7 and not sure when I should get there. I was thinking around 3 but that might be bad from what I'm reading and hearing on the news.

2-3 is what I'm shooting for

• Locked thread