Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

oh man I hope this means a UK Title defense at Mania

At this point they should put it on the Takeover. That card needs the help more than Mania and they could also gently caress around with whatever indies were hoping to book those guys that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Go meet Aron Rex I guess?
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fka-wwes-damien-sandow-tnas-aron-rex-tickets-32867983022

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

To see the maximum amount of stuff this week (from home), is FloSlam the best bang for my buck, or something else?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yes. Both evolve shows, Janela's Spring Break, WWN Supershow, Kaiju Big Battel, Beyond and the FIP/ACW thing Sunday afternoon

Thanks, just signed up. Have they been good about putting up the shows for on demand viewing after they air live?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Am I just high or is there nowhere to buy the Progress show on WWNLive? All they seem to be promoting is the FloSlam stuff.

e: never mind, found it http://wwnlive.com/product/progress-wrestling-presents-progress-orlando-live-viewing-only/

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Mar 30, 2017

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This mess pretty much sealed me not ordering SHIMMER tomorrow, which I was already on the fence for. I'll give Flo this, they were loving flawless last night for EVOLVE and Spring Break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

In hindsight I enjoyed Progress a lot and I'm glad I paid for it.

• Locked thread