Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Clevername Lookhere posted:

I'm not going this year but am thinking of going next year and wondering how much I need to plan ahead for the non-WWE shows. Do most of them sell out quickly or are tickets easy to come by the day of, or somewhere in between? What about AXXXESS? I'd appreciate any tips on how to maximize the amount of nerding out i can do.

I think the WrestleCon Supershow is the only non-WWE event that's sold out this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Progress show is delayed since WWN's site crashed

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Was Janela able to get much out of Marty? I'd imagine Marty's pretty beat up and worn out at this point.

He looked better than he did in CHIKARA a few years ago, but then his after-match promo made you wonder how much drugs he was hopped up on

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
WWN's website is currently displaying "this show is not available in your region" to the thousands of people in Europe who bought the PROGRESS stream

lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/BookItGabe/status/847857300278824960

lol

• Locked thread