Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I already got Mania tickets and a hotel secured (little bro works for Hilton, so i'm getting a room a few miles from the stadium for a song), but still need a flight.

Anyone know when Axxess is? Is it the day of WM or the day before? Both?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cool. We're renting a car so heading there should be NBD. Thanks for the info.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I have field risers seats in a corner so I imagine I will be able to see approximately nothing for the $300 I spent, but the good news is we're going to bring some beer and liquor and tailgate beforehand.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Joe Gacy might be the most CZW name

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The WrestleCon SuperShow sounds pretty good, though it's the only one that seems to be advertising specific talent as of yet.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My current plans are something like:

Get in Friday around 6, find some food, maybe go to WrestleCon Supershow
Saturday: Drink around the world at Epcot (maybe get park hopper tickets and bounce around), potentially CZW show depending on how we're feeling after drinking too much
Sunday: Maybe JR show, maybe that tailgate, probably do our own tailgate, Wrestlemania
Monday: Fly home

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cage Kicker posted:

Picked up WWE's travel package thru Monday, also want to go to the WrestleCon Opening Party, what other things do goons have planned this weekend? I'm headed down to Florida alone

I'm going to Epcot Saturday to drink around the world, probably.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

beggar posted:

Thursday I am traveling and wishing I was at Joey Janelas Spring Break. Friday Im doing Harry Potter at Universal Studios, Saturday is looking like Pancakes and Powerslams at noon, then WrestleCon Womens Supershow at 4:00, then Mercury Rising at 8pm. Sunday I want to bring all my tailgate poo poo (canopy, projector, generator, N64 with WCW Revenge) and pregame for Mania. If I get that going anyone is invited to hang

I may take you up on this if my friends are down. We're talking about bringing a foam cooler, but that remains to be seen.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Luigi Thirty posted:

CZW looks real fun so me and sunsweet got tickets. Anyone else going?

This is gonna be a gametime decision if we can get tickets since my friends and I will be drinking all day and might just be too hosed to leave our hotel afterward.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

On the plane to Orlando right now and there's clearly several other people going to WM. One guy carrying an nWo belt, another in an nWo shirt, and one in a Nakamura shirt. Plus me and my buddy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gaz2k21 posted:

Just wait til you get here the place is swamped with wrestling fans

It stinks

Well yeah, it's Orlando.

On the plus side, turns out my buddy's cousin works at Disney World so he got us free park hopper passes tomorrow which is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ran into Erik Rowan at Epcot which was cool

• Locked thread