Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

VJeff posted:

Hot Take: Sheamus is good.

she's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

fart blood posted:

Wait, redemption? PLEASE tell me not for the Sandusky scandal...:stare:

It's still pretty amazing to me they somehow both dodged the Death Penalty for that horror show, but also got a lot of those sanctions rolled back or reduced.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Brock Lesnar posted:

college sports is a scam

The world is corrupt.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Intruder posted:

Cesaro looks like Karl's dad who's going to remind him that he still can't beat the old man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uii-wMha6mE

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Guys I'm signing up for match dot com: who here whats to help write my profile?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

Avoid a carb and eat big buckets of lard

:btroll:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

fart blood posted:

Put down prolific blood donor on your list of interests.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

fart blood posted:

roleplay your bio as the big dog roman reigns

bartok
May 10, 2006

Ragnarok the Red posted:

It's still pretty amazing to me they somehow both dodged the Death Penalty for that horror show, but also got a lot of those sanctions rolled back or reduced.

The NCAA loses a lot of money in actually punishing Penn State.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Intruder posted:

Avoid a carb and eat big buckets of lard

will it make me strong?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

fart blood posted:

You're a stupid fat unlovable idiot and your face stinks and your voice sounds like a carnival

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cesaro owns so much

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

bartok posted:

The NCAA loses a lot of money in actually punishing Penn State.

Same with Baylor. Seriously gently caress Baylor.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

That DICK! posted:

You're a stupid fat unlovable idiot and your face stinks and your voice sounds like a carnival

But enough about Patrice O'Neal.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Nice to see Karl Anderson wearing Wrestling Trousers as opposed to Wrestling Briefs.

Its also really weird having listened to a lot of Talk n' Shop to find out that Anderson is actually a really good wrestler.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a.lo posted:

will it make me strong?

Sure why not

bartok
May 10, 2006

Sheamus actually not bad on commentary but then I never hated Sheamus like a lot of you guys do.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

fart blood posted:

But enough about Patrice O'Neal.

May have rest in peace. :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'll be honest I don't see what's special about Karl Anderson aside form "Was a member of cool japan wrestling stable"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gorn Myson posted:

Nice to see Karl Anderson wearing Wrestling Trousers as opposed to Wrestling Briefs.

Its also really weird having listened to a lot of Talk n' Shop to find out that Anderson is actually a really good wrestler.

anderson has an awesome cutter that he cant use anymore because of the rko. seriously might be my favorite version of the cutter, he gets amazing height.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ok im here, what do they said about SD!?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I keep forgetting the Raw commentary team are up the top of the entrance ramp. Perhaps because it is so silly.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
holy poo poo i almost thought cesaro lost to karl anderson

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jiro posted:

May have rest in peace. :(

Never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD6o3jng-9E

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

While being emotionally honest with yourself, play up your good qualities. You have a sense of humor and are politically involved. That's nice. Don't add qualifiers to your sense of humor, that's always a yellow flag.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I keep forgetting the Raw commentary team are up the top of the entrance ramp. Perhaps because it is so silly.

Didn't Nitro do that?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Intruder posted:

I'll be honest I don't see what's special about Karl Anderson aside form "Was a member of cool japan wrestling stable"

He had a handful of really great singles matches a few years ago against some of the best wrestlers in the world but he's been death since the tag team with Gallows

bartok
May 10, 2006

Cesaro is really good

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

shiksa posted:

anderson has an awesome cutter that he cant use anymore because of the rko. seriously might be my favorite version of the cutter, he gets amazing height.
Its fine, he keeps the spinebuster relevant so hes still awesome.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

Didn't Nitro do that?

Yes they did.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Jerusalem posted:

They should put commentary up in a skybox, just so the wrestlers really have to work for their table spots

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Intruder posted:

Didn't Nitro do that?

Nitro did it for a while, Bischoff brought it to Raw when he was general manager, and now they're doing it again just to do something different from SmackDown

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
lmao get bent cesaro

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I want to feud with RGL heading into wrestlemania.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Sheamus is like "gently caress 'dis, aye'd better get down there ta even things up."

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oatgan posted:

He had a handful of really great singles matches a few years ago against some of the best wrestlers in the world but he's been death since the tag team with Gallows

So the gist is "did a cool thing once and now lives on reputation"?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
It's really too bad that Sheamus and Cesaro's first feud as Champs is going to be with the terrible Club.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hi ladies, i'm Fart Blood the Hedgehog. i was created in a lab by Dr. Robotnick and i'm designed to be even faster than Sonic the Hedgehog. I have eight fingers and I hate chili dogs. i'm on probation so i can't leave the state, i'm fine staying home or enjoying a night on the town. some of my hobbies include hiking, playing the guitar, and ikebana. i'm a vegan and i have a gluten allergy. i have a dog and he's my baby and i would and have killed for him but i am also severely allergic to him. no samoans.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Intruder posted:

So the gist is "did a cool thing once and now lives on reputation"?

His podcast was funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

oh man the challengers have pinned the champions what's gonna happen now!!!

• Locked thread