Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So uh what's going on with Mick's hair? Just got home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Concussions are a hell of a thing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Foley's half clean/half scruffy look is seriously weirding me out

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Holy poo poo the Royal Rumble's splash graphic is the most :effort: thing I've ever seen

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oatgan posted:

i like jeriko and the shield but if they continue to take up 90 minutes of raw each week i'm not going to like them much longer

The New Day Effect

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

bartok posted:

Raw has made me hate Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, and Mick Foley. It's really amazing!

But has made us all love Braun, and isn't that what really matters?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ijii posted:

I hope Smackdown getting better ratings than Raw for a week wasn't just a fluke due to holidays. Whatever is happening over there needs not to stop.

John Cena's return, plus a triple threat title match

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hope Ken Shamrock tries to get to Jericho while he's locked in the shark cage

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol someone bought the replica of that garbage rear end universal belt

also it's John o'clock somewhere apparently

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine having your #1 champion (ostensibly) in a non title match to start the show where the loser is barred from ringside for the secondary title match

Jesus

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

shiksa posted:

i cant remember if i specifically knew marky mark was gonna star in it but i sure as heck knew they were gonna make a ham-fisted movie about that poo poo like the entire time it was going down.

Muslims don't have rights (but it's ok because it's another muslim telling her she doesn't have rights)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm trying to think of the last time KO had a match where the pop up powerbomb wasn't countered by a simple leapfrog, literally the first time the leapfrog has actually been useful for anything

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oatgan posted:

i wish seth could still do the curb stomp

A popup powerbomb counter into a curbstomp would make me uncomfortably happy, even more than the curbstomp into RKO did

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

shiksa posted:

well that was freakin stupid

oh yeah the face goes for a post-match cheap finisher yes that is good booking raw.

Didn't Vince say he didn't want faces or heels anymore? lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jiro posted:

When a gym serves pizza and bagels, and then polices if you're grunting or breathing too loud it's a scam.

Found the dude who screams with every lift and slams down his weights after his set

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Avoid a carb and eat big buckets of lard

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Writer Cath posted:

Holy mackerel, a match I haven't seen before!

Cesaro looks like Karl's dad who's going to remind him that he still can't beat the old man

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a.lo posted:

will it make me strong?

Sure why not

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'll be honest I don't see what's special about Karl Anderson aside form "Was a member of cool japan wrestling stable"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I keep forgetting the Raw commentary team are up the top of the entrance ramp. Perhaps because it is so silly.

Didn't Nitro do that?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oatgan posted:

He had a handful of really great singles matches a few years ago against some of the best wrestlers in the world but he's been death since the tag team with Gallows

So the gist is "did a cool thing once and now lives on reputation"?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

How do we make Braun Strong Ham look stronger?

Lower the pixels.

I love your av

Also Braun can't possibly look stronger for he is the strongest already

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It's going to be funny when Sami loses and this whole thing was pointless

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Braun wins, next week a mysterious canadian luchador appears

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

This anti smoking commercial is going to be in my nightmares

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DeepDickPizza posted:

I know they are tops in the conference and America's Team, but still surprised after how this season's been for the league overall. Good for them.

The Cowboys are garbage and so is Dallas and Jerry Jones should go gently caress himself

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a.lo posted:

carls jr got rid of the el diablo burger they once had the lady cashier felt so sorry for me that we are going on a date thursday

Well that's one way to get a date I guess, good luck

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol are they retconning that match to be 26 seconds? It took more than 26 seconds for the staredown to end

God Goldberg really does have the best spear in the business though even at 50

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I think this is dumb because Goldberg is being built in a way where he should probably win the rumble but at the same time gently caress he's 50 there's no way they let him win the rumble right? Plus WWE loves swerves

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sami's tights are awful

Just the worst

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sami's face when Braun's music hit was cool admittedly

and so my death approaches

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Remember Sami's pop when he answered Cena's US open challenge? lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Wendy's makes some pretty bad commercials

5 piece chicken nuggets, spicy chicken sandwich, chocolate frosty, just show those and be done with it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Needs More Ditka posted:

Braun seems perfectly primed for the "20 men work together to eliminate big strong guy" spot this year, unless there's a surprise Big Show.

Is Big Show gone? I feel like I haven't seen him in awhile but for all I know I could've slept through a big show match last week i don't know

Big Show ain't so big no mo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That DICK! posted:

Alan Rickman is dead. Carrie Fischer is dead. Gene Wilder - dead.

Plus Dumbledore was gay

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The heroic Sami Zayn uses a bunch of weapons to try to defeat the dastardly Braun Strowman who uses nothing but his own strength

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

why don't Sami's friends help him?

His only friend is John Cena

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I really don't understand this WWE storytelling where the good guy uses a bunch of weapons against a bad guy who refuses to lower himself to that level and uses only his own abilities

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So with Sami losing.... what was the point of any of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That DICK! posted:

A stretcher job for a few power slams lol

I liked the Cornette podcast where he talked about how much better it was to call in real paramedics and end up stuck in a hospital for hours because THE BUSINESS

• Locked thread