Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TayIor Swift

by zen death robot
https://youtu.be/N9eK7H5rvaY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
'You spent £2,000 on chicken fillets!' Brad Holmes mad at with Jenny

vanisher

£very £longated £arthworm £ats £dible l£aves

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

joke_explainer

Pretty good deal to be honest. Would be like 2,849 GBP for boneless skinless chicken breast at my local prices. So nearly a third off in bulk. Just need to get all that stuff in a really cold chest freezer, and start planning chicken meals.

bean mom

if this ever happens to you, refuse the delivery. Don't let them bring it inside. Just a life pro-tip. The fact they let it inside constitutes acceptance of delivery, and they're chicken out of luck.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i.. i don't speak kilograms

:ohdear:

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Luvcow posted:

It's about 150 cloves, or 34 slug.

vanisher

Tiberius Thyben posted:

social vegan

they should cook it into a car and now it's an affordable car that smells good for a while

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Tiberius Thyben posted:

oh ok

vanisher

Seriously lol if you don't start your new restaurant up with at LEAST 33 slug of each key ingredient on your menu.

(reading recipe)

2 slug of roast beef
3 carpenters halves of diced mushroom (assorted)
1/2 kg water (toasted)

Darkman Fanpage
ive had it up to here with jenny *uses 500kg of chicken to demonstrate the quantity of his frustration*

social vegan

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ive had it up to here with jenny *uses 500kg of chicken to demonstrate the quantity of his frustration*

what do you think jenny 2? *uses broom to shake large pillow stuffed with chicken breasts with crudely drawn face* "too much chicken"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

60 furlongs, or a little over 2 leagues

social vegan

2000 breasts beneath the coffee table

Elusif

yobbers sure have a way with words

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
*goes into bedroom* oh jen, there is crates of potatoes stacked up to me tits in here. what's next, jen? pork cutlets in the bathroom? is the shed stuffed with aubergines, jen? there had better not be one single aubergine in that garden shed when I go out there, jen.

oh jen.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

social vegan

mysterious frankie posted:

*goes into bedroom* oh jen, there is crates of potatoes stacked up to me tits in here. what's next, jen? pork cutlets in the bathroom? is the shed stuffed with aubergines, jen? there had better not be one single aubergine in that garden shed when I go out there, jen.

oh jen.

lmfbo

Im Ready for DEATH

YIKES

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
She overpaid a little . I get Chicken breasts for like $1.79/lb. She paid about $2.22/lb. She got 1100 lbs though. A literal ton of chicken.

Wife says I eat 5lbs a week so I eat about a 1/4 of that a year and chicken keeps for 9-12 months.

I guess if you can store a ton of frozen and love it as much as I do that could last you all year and isn't too much.

I just realized how much I spend on chicken but it's ok. I like chicken.

social vegan

almost instantly runs out of fingers to lick

Manifisto

boil it all down to chicken demi-glace

should get almost a full cup

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

That's a really big chicken

social vegan

*rests raw chicken breast shaped into cup and filled with chicken breast on chicken breast coaster* ...o-only 2 more weeks of this

alnilam

Arkanomen posted:

A literal ton of chicken.

Half a ton :goonsay:

google THIS

social vegan posted:

they should cook it into a car and now it's an affordable car that smells good for a while

the goddamn bokcar

Mariana Horchata

google THIS posted:

the goddamn bokcar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
nice one fat man^^^

srsly dont these folks know how to have a cookout or nothin

• Locked thread