Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This sounds really fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Sorry bros, was spending time with my husband because we're married and apparently that's something we sometimes have to do.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm sorry people, between work and my allergies(which I'm not entirely sure isn't a cold) I haven't really had any motivation. However, I'm off today and determined to redeem myself and I'm reading through the thread right now.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

After careful review and note taking I am going to ##vote Hal . While I was absent, Hal made a point to seem active and post every so often but without really adding much. I mean, the most commen thread through all his posts was what color he enjoyed. He threw out one vote, Quid, with no reasoning and hasn't really added anything of substance at all.

Speaking of Quid, hello friend. I hope you've gotten some good use from the decanter. However, I feel like yu're beeing a little too spread out for the Quid I remember. You used to be the day one tunnel king, and either your game play has changed drastically, or you're scum...I'm not entirely sure yet.

I believe Asiina's miller claim because the flavor behind it is either a really well done fake claim or real.

I dodn't agree that we should auto-kill all claimed millers, but I also don't think that wanting that makes Kash scum. It's a valid way, and pretty much the only way other than role cop, to test a miller. I just think it's a waste sometimes, and this is one of those times. Maybe it's because I believe her.

My favorite color is either dusty rose or sage green, depending on my mood, and I am scientist aligned so here is my hand raise o/.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Mr. F! posted:

What do you think of Cheap Trick Souvenirs?

I'm not a big fan at the moment. It seemed like he voted Kash as a joke and decided to start coming up with reasons after he was pressured over it. Something about it feels manufactured, but I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

i know it's the weekend but we have less than 48 hours to get something going and i would prefer to avoid a last-minute rush.

I kinda like the last minute pushes and stress we give ourselves toward deadline. I think it's where we get our best information over all, and where the best leads come from, because scum is more stressed than town is when deadline comes up usually.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Mr. F! posted:

In light of the relatively low content/participation at the tail end of this game I'd rather lynch a lurker than CTS.

##unvote

Mr. F! posted:

##vote li dawny

This bothers me not so much because it's a vote on me, but because my posts have content. why not vote for someone who's lurking and not providing opinion or anything?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Mr. F! posted:

Who's a better lurker vote?

Like I said before, Hal has posted a small amount and none of it has been anything of substance.

You know, for someone calling me out for lack of posting you seem unwilling to read the, admittedly few, posts that I have made.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

But, again, I like waiting for the last coupe of hours to have anything set in stone. Like bird said, we have about 36 hours. I understand that some people don't like to wait until the last minute, but we still have so much time left to discuss. Also, the best conversation happens in the last two or so hours.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Li Dawny it is hilarious that you think your posting is somehow more insightful than mine.

Like, I am for real laughing and stuff.

I didn't say that, I said they had more game related content.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I have a little bit before I go to work and then will have a couple hours after work until the deadline, just so everyone knows.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Stuck on phone, when's the deadline?

Stop being lazy and just look.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay (mostly) Sirs,
I feel better and I don't work tomorrow, so I might be able t stay up a decent amount tonight. However, itLs a race against vodka so good luck. Let's mafia, what's going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I understand why people think I'm scum, and I wish I knew how to change it. However vodka got the best of me first and now blood orange sorbetto.

• Locked thread